Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I sense that Mitoma is quite loyal. No real evidence - just a feeling.
There was a thing where he had a chance to turn pro as a young man, but he deferred because he didn't think he was ready.

Makes me think he is very realistic about his career as isn't likely to move just for big money. He's not going to Chelsea to warm their bench.

Or maybe it's wishful thinking.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
softest yellow you'll see

IMG_0719.jpeg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
There was a thing where he had a chance to turn pro as a young man, but he deferred because he didn't think he was ready.

Makes me think he is very realistic about his career as isn't likely to move just for big money. He's not going to Chelsea to warm their bench.

Or maybe it's wishful thinking.
Yep, the power of wishful thinking. And yet, we were the club who went to the J-League and brought him over, and trusted him enough to put into practice his studies of dribbling. Maybe it's a bit of wishful thinking and maybe a bit of pragmatism.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Come on lads - Wolves getting some belief into their game the longer this half goes without us getting the cushion - need to concentrate more and keep up some of the pressure we saw in the first half.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Ooh terrible finish Ayari 😳

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here