Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
DfHaNRcWsAAKRsA.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Going in at half time currently 4th in the Premier League after 9 games - could be 3rd if we score again.

Not too shabby.
I think we're only 4th on alphabetical order. Villa have the same record as us with the current scores.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Very good first half. Pretty much went how we could have predicted, except with a goal.

Rutter and Welbeck link up again for a well deserved goal.

Wolves defending well. They're considerably better than their league position suggests. Their low block was effective, but they can't rely on that in the second half, being a goal down.

Lots of quality link up play and individual skill so far today. Baleba is truly world class, and has probably become our best player now.

Not really missing Dunk. Igor is a quality back up centre half and putting in a real shift.

The whole team is putting in a shift to be fair. As always in this situation, we need a second to finish these off - then hopefully open up the flood gates. If Wolves score the next goal, it could be a frustrating day.... but so far, so good. Keep it up Albion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Welbz!! 💙 What a partnership with Rutter.

But more than that, I just find myself in awe of Baleba. I spend most of my week coaching 7 to 10 year olds and he reminds me of 10 year old playing against the 7 year olds.

Made me laugh when Igor and Baleba’s opponents tried to bully them in that half.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think we're only 4th on alphabetical order. Villa have the same record as us with the current scores.
Yes - our stats are identical at the moment

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Good patient first half but hopefully Wolves will have to open up a bit now and with our attacking strength on the bench I expect the we will see more chances in the latter part of the second half.

Igor has been brilliant, he has stepped
Up a level this season but he wasn’t that bad last season to get the stick he was getting.

Good to see Ayari seamlessly settling in as well.

Hoping to get a look at Gruba as well.

Is “Gaz O” in trouble if he loses again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here