Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I am.

Whats user names do you guys use?

Fairly clear to me that some here spend a lot more time on the The Shed End than I do so I suppose one or two might have registered themselves as well.
I only just find time to post on NSC!! I enjoyed your post telling the Chelsea fans that they are not known for their patience 😂...I thought, hmmm I wonder who that is?! Brilliant.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
A Potter is nice so yeah. Some need a Potter in their life, some need confirmation, praise and approval from pundits and the fans of opponents.
Alternatively, some just like to read the opinions of other fans, without the need to post a load of bollocks. You should try it, sometime.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup.

Neediness.
Why "neediness" ?

Win lose or draw, I quite often have a little trawl of the oppositions fans messageboards, just to get a flavour of the reaction. Its just interesting, and this weekend, for obvious reasons, is more interesting than most. If you think thats being "needy", then whatever.

I appreciate your hero has just had his arse handed to him on a plate, but I don't see the need for you to be so jaundiced and snippy with BHA fans revelling in what just happened. What else did you expect ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Why "neediness" ?

Win lose or draw, I quite often have a little trawl of the oppositions fans messageboards, just to get a flavour of the reaction. Its just interesting, and this weekend, for obvious reasons, is more interesting than most. If you think thats being "needy", then whatever.

I appreciate your hero has just had his arse handed to him on a plate, but I don't see the need for you to be so jaundiced and snippy with BHA fans revelling in what just happened. What else did you expect ?
Exactly, and the only neediness comes from the Swedish Entity himself, although he'll never see that. :)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Alternatively, some just like to read the opinions of other fans, without the need to post a load of bollocks. You should try it, sometime.
He needs to argue with as many people as possible. I guess it's a Swedish thing.

He should try being a peace-loving Brit for a while. Love, peace and pizzas.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why "neediness" ?

100% this.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Why "neediness" ?

He is a little condescending to Brighton fans, a bit over sensitive to criticism and is easily rattled could this be a Keyser Söze moment where we discover he’s actually Graham potter himself

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Like 20% of your posts are about me... if we're gonna speak about needy... :kiss:
Are they? I haven't bothered checking, although I'm sure you have, although you'd be wrong. Again.
Seriously though, are you going to stalk GP throughout his managerial career? Have you sent him any messages, as I know you're fond of doing that. :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He is a little condescending to Brighton fans, a bit over sensitive to criticism and is easily rattled could this be a Keyser Söze moment where we discover he’s actually Graham potter himself
That would literally blow my mind.

However, I very much doubt GP has the time or inclination to gas on here to that extent, with the rest of us saddos. I expect he's got an appointment in a West London boutique tomorrow to sort out another beard trim, a manicure and a new suit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why "neediness" ?

Well because the bigger picture. Every week there is a MOTD thread with people demanding like 60 minutes of praise from whatever clueless pundit-numpties they have in the studio... what is that if not needy? And then when you win 4-1 and take the time to not only read but printscreen and upload pictures of whatever the Chelsea fans think about this and that... you know, it looks pretty needy. Pretty tinpot.

I didn't expect anything else really. Just find it all very OTT and that people are doing a shite job directing their emotions in a sensible manner. New manager takes a fantastic 4-1 win yet, based on the number of posts today, is completely overshadowed by the bloke who left a month ago. Of course I find that hilarious and play with it, which might be perceived as "snippy and jaundiced".

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Well because the bigger picture. Every week there is a MOTD thread with people demanding like 60 minutes of praise from whatever clueless pundit-numpties they have in the studio... what is that if not needy? And then when you win 4-1 and take the time to not only read but printscreen and upload pictures of whatever the Chelsea fans think about this and that... you know, it looks pretty needy. Pretty tinpot.

I didn't expect anything else really. Just find it all very OTT and that people are doing a shite job directing their emotions in a sensible manner. New manager takes a fantastic 4-1 win yet, based on the number of posts today, is completely overshadowed by the bloke who left a month ago. Of course I find that hilarious and play with it, which might be perceived as "snippy and jaundiced".
Dress it up how you like, but you still come across as a bit of a tit....as usual. :)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Are they? I haven't bothered checking, although I'm sure you have, although you'd be wrong. Again.
Seriously though, are you going to stalk GP throughout his managerial career? Have you sent him any messages, as I know you're fond of doing that. :)
I've been drinking a lot this weekend and currently I feel more like stalking your career over at McDonalds.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You know where the door is 🤷‍♂️

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
89F5F644-4949-4A4A-9C43-9C689F161592.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here