Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brezovan

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Peter
Did you knock Gus`s office door down this morning and tell him that if you let 9 goals in in 3 games you will lick your own arsehole, then demand to play in our next game.If you did not then you will be playing in League 1 next season, and it will not be with us as you and Ankers will both be replaced.You have a chance to take your place in our team right now ,take it or forever regret it.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How many did Bresovan let in against Spurs? Three goals as well.

Time to see whether Vincelot's versatility stretches to a stint between the sticks.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
You don't rate Casper - we get it. Now stop the daily Brezovan threads and find something else to moan about.:yawn:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Ahhh, whoops. Thanks for correcting me.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Peter
Did you knock Gus`s office door down this morning and tell him that if you let 9 goals in in 3 games you will lick your own arsehole, then demand to play in our next game.If you did not then you will be playing in League 1 next season, and it will not be with us as you and Ankers will both be replaced.You have a chance to take your place in our team right now ,take it or forever regret it.

I suspect poyet isn't as shallow as that and realises that just because a team concedes three goals it isn't necessarily the goalies fault!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suspect poyet isn't as shallow as that and realises that just because a team concedes three goals it isn't necessarily the goalies fault!

Exactly my thoughts the issues are more than just the keeper

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You don't rate Casper - we get it. Now stop the daily Brezovan threads and find something else to moan about.:yawn:

Read the 1st thread i do rate Ankers ,but brez is sub for a reason, if Ankers is playing badly which he is, as Gus keeps preaching he should give up his place in the team.Unfortunately in this case Gus is talking the talk but not walking the walk, and no matter how many goals Ankers lets in he is not losing his place in the team.Are we gonna lose the next one as well because Gus does not have the Bollox to play the reserve keeper that he signed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Read the 1st thread i do rate Ankers ,but brez is sub for a reason, if Ankers is playing badly which he is, as Gus keeps preaching he should give up his place in the team.Unfortunately in this case Gus is talking the talk but not walking the walk, and no matter how many goals Ankers lets in he is not losing his place in the team.Are we gonna lose the next one as well because Gus does not have the Bollox to play the reserve keeper that he signed.

:facepalm:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
and Gus replies ' both of you are poor in goal, so I will be bringing in a goalkeeper on loan then maybe buy one in the jan so you must see, ezzzzz complicated'

May be true but rather than keep conceding 3 goals a game give Brez a shot before it is to late

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Peter

You are deluded, didn't you post this exact same post a few days ago? Brez is not up to it and will be out once his contract is up. Don't think Kasper is the answer but still the best keeper we have at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here