Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I get no joy from any of this. No schadenfreude or fun “I told you so” moments to Brexiteers. It’s not like they’ve learned anything from this. They’ll just push harder to the right and dig in their heels.

It’s just a massive f*** up we remainers all saw coming. No gloating here, none of us have won

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I get no joy from any of this. No schadenfreude or fun “I told you so” moments to Brexiteers. It’s not like they’ve learned anything from this. They’ll just push harder to the right and dig in their heels.

It’s just a massive f*** up we remainers all saw coming. No gloating here, none of us have won
You are right of course. We are all losers as a result of Brexit.

But I must confess I do enjoy the 'when I joined the panther-tears- faces-off party, I didn't realise it would be MY face that got torn off' moments.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You are right of course. We are all losers as a result of Brexit.

But I must confess I do enjoy the 'when I joined the panther-tears- faces-off party, I didn't realise it would be MY face that got torn off' moments.
I think I’d enjoy it more if I wasn’t in the process of also having my face torn off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Unfortunately none of them will even see your post on here, as they have either put this thread on ignore, switched to new NSC accounts, or moved on (Palace coach driver style leaving others to clear up the piles of crap) after constantly backing the Brexit and resulting Boris farces for the last 8 years.

And despite confessing to having 'no interest in political threads', a significant number of them are currently bouncing political threads regularly seeking to blame those that have been left to clear up their crap. You really couldn't make it up :dunce:

Sadly, you're right, there's no winners. Just degrees of losers, some of whom are still desperately trying to destroy what little's left :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here