Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley wiggens tour de france

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Whereas back 'home' there's concise, considered opinion, based on knowledge and facts, from a group of fans who know their sport, and really want to help explain it to 'the masses'.
lol, high five me. The irony.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
People are from where they consider themselves from, if Bradley Wiggins considers himself English then he's English. Christian Bale for instance was born in Wales but considers himself English. Phil Anderson was born in England but he considered himself Australian etc. etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
People are from where they consider themselves from
Really? So we change every year depending on what's in? Doesn't there have to be some factual reason?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are horses born in barns?

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
This thread is doing my head in.

I can't stop reading it, but there's so much bollox and misinformation.

Whereas back 'home' there's concise, considered opinion, based on knowledge and facts, from a group of fans who know their sport, and really want to help explain it to 'the masses'.

The tour has been NSC'd on this thread, people with a little knowledge trying to argue why its rubbish/fixed/pointless, i'm glad i took your suggestion and had a look at the other thread.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The winner is the man who spends the least time cycling. That's just WRONG. The rules seem to penalise the guys who have the endurance skills to last the longest. Some of the riders have kept going for four more hours than Wiggins. What reward do they get for that? NOTHING.

:bowdown::mad:

[MENTION=12437]Mark[/MENTION]Cavendish
Today's stage can be put into perspective by the fact that by the end I didn't care that I was just puking over myself. Hills+Heat=Suffering

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So .... to summarise this thread: The Belgian doesn't deserve it and cycling is easy.
Got to love the NSC collective brain.
and horses may or may not be born in barns :facepalm:

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
This thread is doing my head in.

I can't stop reading it, but there's so much bollox and misinformation.

This

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So to make some people happy about the fastest rider winning the tour, with no assistance from team mates, maybe they should look at the time trials, where riders are on their own riding as fast as possible with no slip streaming. Wiggins has dominated in this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can now name a famous Belgian :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here