Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bos-Herze v Ireland

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just back from Wales v Holland. Tom Lawrence is an excellent player, very quick and good feet. Robben is pretty useful too.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ridiculous penalty for Ireland. No doubt the ref will even it up as he must realise it was a shocking decision.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shame Scotland won't be at the party next summer.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Is it possible for us to get all 3 of wales rep and nortern ireland?

Have seen a suggestion that England will be pot 1 and the rest in pot 4, so not unless there's some repositioning to deal with political issues like there was in the qualifiers. Wales and NI are definitely pot 4 and I'm fairly sure ROI will be too.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Have seen a suggestion that England will be pot 1 and the rest in pot 4, so not unless there's some repositioning to deal with political issues like there was in the qualifiers. Wales and NI are definitely pot 4 and I'm fairly sure ROI will be too.

Are you sure about that?
I thought it was more to do with FIFA rankings - so Wales wont be in the bottom pot....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You must really hate it when Jamaica born Raheem Sterling plays for England.

I do and the same with cricketers born outside of England playing for England irrespective of colour or ability.

It reminds me of a story Mark Lawrenson told me;. on his Ireland debut he said to Paul McGrath, I think it was, standing next to him, this national anthem goes on and was told shut up it is ours.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do and the same with cricketers born outside of England playing for England irrespective of colour or ability.

It reminds me of a story Mark Lawrenson told me;. on his Ireland debut he said to Paul McGrath, I think it was, standing next to him, this national anthem goes on and was told shut up it is ours.

Clang.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here