Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Beterbiev v Bivol plus the return of Eubank Jr

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
He’s such a pest! I know it’s all panto to build a fight, but it’s just so fake and shit. Love it in pro wrestling and even MMA but keep this shit out of boxing please
Sorry but I really detest it in MMA. The whole Connor McTapout circus has lessened my interest when once I loved it

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Who are people picking to win in the main event? I think this is the best boxing fight we've seen in years. Both are once in a generation boxers. I hope Bivol wins, but it's hard to pick.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sorry but I really detest it in MMA. The whole Connor McTapout circus has lessened my interest when once I loved it
Fair enough, I think I meant that MMA is such a young sport, UFC has always been WWE-like in presentation and promotion of cards and “pushed” fighters the second they got some cash (in fact, WWE nearly bought UFC back in the day).

I like to think, however hard it is, that the admittedly scummy world of boxing is above that, and there’s still a bit of nobility left even after all the scandals, corruption and cheating.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Fecking pathetic that. Eubank equally to blame. Both c**ts
To be fair they’re trying to get a big purse for a fight between them because both are in the shadow of their father and neither are as good as their father. That’s not a millstone many others have.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Who are people picking to win in the main event? I think this is the best boxing fight we've seen in years. Both are once in a generation boxers. I hope Bivol wins, but it's hard to pick.
After my success last time backing Dubois to knock out or stop Joshua in six, I’m using some of the winnings for a little flutter.

I’ve gone for Bivol by TKO, £20 @ 17/2.

But it really could go either way and I’m far less sure on this one than Joshua/Dubois.

I think Bivol will try and hold back and box, and Beterbiev will come forward and brawl. I’ve gone with Bivol simply because of Beterbiev’s extra years (39 compared to 33) and the latter’s injuries possibly slowing him down further, enabling Bivol to pick him off at a distance.

Either way, it promises to be a great fight. Ring walk at 23:15 apparently…

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Quite dissappponted up to now tbf. However it is was it is. Mainly paid for the Wardley/Clarke 2 fight and that's still to come. The B/B fight is a bonus.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Quite dissappponted up to now tbf. However it is was it is. Mainly paid for the Wardley/Clarke 2 fight and that's still to come. The B/B fight is a bonus.
I dunno, I’m enjoying it - good quality. Last couple have been one-sided but I think the matchmaking has been loads better recently. Got the big ones coming up now, should be two great fights.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
While the last two fights have been quite one sided I don’t think the next two will be!
Looking forward to this next one

Have money on Clarke winning by knock out. Think he can learn and improve from the first

Wardley considering his boxing background super tough though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here