Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Kit Relased

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Colours are OK but hate the collar. Would have preferred a thin blue stripe for a bit of consistency with the home shirt . It’s a no from me.

I know what you mean re consistency, we always used to have that between our kits once upon a time. That said, l do still like it though, and l always think that yellow is an ideal colour for a second shirt.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anything is better than the green kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The green looked better to me when we won at Palace wearing it, and got good results last season at Sheff Utd, Southampton, Leicester etc. A couple of victories in this and I might dislike it less.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Good to see a return to Albion yellow. It’s a colour which is part of our history and identity. I hope we stick with this from now on. I’d have preferred a v-neck collar but overall it’s pretty good and miles better than the dreadful green.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I like the collar on the away shirt dislike the one on the home shirt. It’s all subjective isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Given that Dunk was nowhere to be seen on any publicity until just before the England Squad announcement, and his new deal and since he is back as the face of the new away kit makes me think that a conversation was had at some level between Southgate and Dunk/club. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few conversations about whether or not Dunk was in Southgates mind at all, and if a top 6 club would help his international ambitions. If Southgate basically said he wasn't in the set up for the Nations League or Euro 2020\1 regardless of where he played, the new deal basically committing to the club for the rest of his top level career would have followed very swiftly, with Dunk taking his rightful place as the face of the club

I'm fairly sure Paul Camilin on the Albion Roar said Dunk had his away kit photo weeks ago ready for whenever they launched it and the only reason he didn't do the home one was it was done during the season and the club felt it best he rest between games and used other players who were more available.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
That is LUSH. Almost regret instantly buying the home shirt and not keeping my powder dry for this one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here