[Albion] Away Kit Relased

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Surely only Swansman will approve of this

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Probably gonna pass on both kits this year, not a fan of either if I'm honest. Maybe I'll invest in the black one!

Just praying they release the '06 home kit under the Retro section [emoji1695]

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Probably gonna pass on both kits this year, not a fan of either if I'm honest. Maybe I'll invest in the black one!

Just praying they release the '06 home kit under the Retro section [emoji1695]

or this one 05-06

brighton-2005-06-home.jpg

Do you mean this one 06-07

brighton-2006-07-home.jpg

I liked both, I still have the 06-07 one :)

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9481605]or this one 05-06

brighton-2005-06-home.jpg

Do you mean this one 06-07

brighton-2006-07-home.jpg

I liked both, I still have the 06-07 one :)
2nd one, darker blue!

Had that one with the felt-like coca-cola patches and with Cox on the back. Loved that shirt!

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Given that Dunk was nowhere to be seen on any publicity until just before the England Squad announcement, and his new deal and since he is back as the face of the new away kit makes me think that a conversation was had at some level between Southgate and Dunk/club. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few conversations about whether or not Dunk was in Southgates mind at all, and if a top 6 club would help his international ambitions. If Southgate basically said he wasn't in the set up for the Nations League or Euro 2020\1 regardless of where he played, the new deal basically committing to the club for the rest of his top level career would have followed very swiftly, with Dunk taking his rightful place as the face of the club

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Dull and disappointing. Except for the collar thing, which is just horrible. Why have Nike picked on us to try out their worst ideas?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here