Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere Today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could tell it was going to be better just from the warm up when the players got a rousing ovation in the NW corner as they always should... better today...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Where in the stadium are you?

I was NW today. I'm not suggesting it was a cauldron of noise throughout, but it was decent especially considering 12.30ko which are notorious for being sleepy. North was up for it from the off.

I thought it was full today too until I just saw the highlights and noticed loads of empty seats in the east lower again that I couldn't see from where i was. So annoying the cameras face the east lower!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seemed a lot of pensioners and women walking past :ohmy:
Regards
DF

Wouldn’t let Bmuff come down and try take liberties DR ;) Most on here just hide behind their keyboard and don’t say boo to a goose in real life :lol:

Jan 30, 2008
Wouldn’t let Bmuff come down and try take liberties DR ;) Most on here just hide behind their keyboard and don’t say boo to a goose in real life :lol:
I'm genuinely concerned about the demograph of our support these days, looks like it's going along the lines of tennis,fair comment?
Regards
DF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm genuinely concerned about the demograph of our support these days, looks like it's going along the lines of tennis,fair comment?
Regards
DF

30k crowds mate. Palace away showed a different story...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Amazing OP. Was incredibly quiet from 6mins - 46mins today. A brilliantly exciting second half raised the noise levels but chanting in WSU and NS (beyond the Police Box 30) is very limited.

The atmosphere has long died and today was just another nail
In the coffin.

The club need to do something about a Singing Section unless they are content to have the crowd helping the team so little.

Jan 30, 2008
Amazing OP. Was incredibly quiet from 6mins - 46mins today. A brilliantly exciting second half raised the noise levels but chanting in WSU and NS (beyond the Police Box 30) is very limited.

In the coffin.

The club need to do something about a Singing Section unless they are content to have the crowd helping the team so little.

Honest post,I'm sure if Barber could fill it with corporate he would
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No better or worse than most grounds in the league. Very few have a cauldron now.

Jan 30, 2008
No better or worse than most grounds in the league. Very few have a cauldron now.

No,but it seems Barber wants people to sit in their seats and clap politely ,anyone showing a bit of passion seems a likely target for CCTV and special attention and from stewards ?
Regards
DF

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

In the coffin.

There was loads more singing across the NS than previous few games. I really thought it was much improved today bar a bit of a spell in the first half. Maybe just me then!

Don't get me wrong, I still think it could be much better of course, but then so could all grounds in English football thesedays

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
It was better than last week with some good moments, but there were plenty of silent stretches. It could be a lot better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here