Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Arsenal good or are Liverpool just garbage?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Maybe Liverpool could get a keeper on loan, perhaps from Tottenham.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Liverpool further down the slippery slope than Arsenal. But both in a downward spiral.

Yes both teams on a permanently downward spiral to eventually be replaced by teams like Brighton and Swansea in the next few years

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Liverpool's plight is that they have no quality striker, an average midfield, a shambolic defence and a keeper that hasn't played well for 2 years!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Liverpool's plight is that they have no quality striker, an average midfield, a shambolic defence and a keeper that hasn't played well for 2 years!

Other than that they are world beaters!!--Dont you think its great when a team spanks you and then the next season they get spanked!!! :):):):):):):)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Not sure Brendan Rodgers is big enough for Liverpool, only tiime will tell.....

Should have backed Hodgson with money a few years ago

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I cant wait to see this new documentry on Liverpool. Hopefully they will show Dalglish up for the miserable Jock that he was throughout last season. Especially after the League Cup match when even my Missus said who was that miserable #### when I came back after the game.:lolol::lolol::lolol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Rodgers gone by Christmas and Kenny back for his third incarnation as manager.

Seriously, I think it's a hard ask to revolutionise a team with that many established long servants. Liverpool's biggest mistake in recent years was not selling Gerrard to Chelsea and offloading Alonso instead. That and letting Kenny spunk the Torres money on Carroll.

D

Deleted member 18477

Arsenal are Arsenal and I fully expect them to be in the top 4 end of the season.

Liverpool need more time to learn how to play the Rodgers way.

Rodgers inherited the Swansea style from Martinez. Liverpool expect miracles straight away. They need to give Rodgers 3 or 4 seasons to build or they can expect to be shitter and shitter every year.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Liverpool further down the slippery slope than Arsenal. But both in a downward spiral.

Yup, this. Arsenal are extremely average, very much doubt they'll make top 4 and maybe not top half. L'pool are equally average now and rebuilding - i suspect they have a decent mansger now but will take time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here