Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I appreciate that we have over 700 pages, but can someone tell me how to generate the box that most of you show with the coloured squares, so I can stop having to type out the letters W, G and Y?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 541 5/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
What a day for my first 5 in weeks. Gutted.
Good luck in the final @SeagullsoverLondon .
Mean 3.94
Ss 87
Unlucky @BrightonCottager, losing in a semi-final when so close to glory is always hard to take. I’m hoping we can console ourselves with a third place play-off match, where we can use some of those outlandish reserve words that we weren’t confident of using in the heat of the battle. @SeagullsoverLondon, can you make this happen please? I’d love to have just one more competitive Wordle match to keep me on my toes!

Last edited:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Yes, I appreciate that we have over 700 pages, but can someone tell me how to generate the box that most of you show with the coloured squares, so I can stop having to type out the letters W, G and Y?
All I do is tap on the ‘share’ button when the statistics page comes up after completing the day’s Wordle, then choose ‘copy’ and paste this into the reply on NSC

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
On my one H, once you’ve got the answer another page comes on with your stats and the option to share displayed at the bottom of the page. If I choose ‘share’ it saves to my clipboard which I then post to NSC(when I did so for many months)

edit Bedsex does the same I see(just more quickly)!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Unlucky @BrightonCottager, losing in a semi-final when so close to glory is always hard to take. I’m hoping we can console ourselves with a third place play-off match, where we can use some of those outlandish reserve words that we weren’t confident of using in the heat of the battle. @SeagullsoverLondon, can you make this happen please? I’d love to have just one more competitive Wordle match to keep me in my toes!
Yes of course @Bedsex that is a grand idea. If @BrightonCottager is agreeable then the 3rd/4th place playoff will be tomorrow, with the final @Frutos V @SeagullsoverLondon to follow once that is completed.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
In graphical format on my PC:

1670861817665.png

Then paste the corresponding link in a post on here.

EDIT - ignore my stats, this is my work laptop which I rarely use for Wordle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for the help with the stats folks. I have been meaning to ask for months :ROFLMAO: (y) (y) (y)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 541 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Brilliant!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I always thought you were just being ‘quirky’ with how you presented your results
No. Truth be told....I'm a bit of a wanker. :shrug:

:lolol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Wordle 542 3/6

🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 268, Current Streak 85 Max Streak 126, Average 4.21 (1130/268)

Thought it was all going green there for 1...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wordle 542 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here