Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 514 5/6

🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

a bit of a gap between 4 and 5…..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
4 quick guesses and then a long think on the 5th go.
Wordle 514 5/6
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
St 28
Av 3.72

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WYWWW
WYGWY
GGGGW
GGGGG

Tallies.PNG

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Got first, third & fourth letters in my start word then guessed second & last letters wrongly on next four goes. Got lucky with last go or it was a fail. So frustrating.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Got first, third & fourth letters in my start word then guessed second & last letters wrongly on next four goes. Got lucky with last go or it was a fail. So frustrating.
Similar here but got three wrong after the initial guess, didn't even think of the fifth option so it could have been worse!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Wordle 514 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve decided to retire from the league at this point - I couldn’t post on Sunday(although I did it on my phone) and then forgot yesterday - a sure sign that the time is right. I have remained mid-table for ages with an average around 3.89 and reckon that’s about right for me. I’m sure I’ll continue to have a go most days but if I’m regarding posting it as a chore it’s best avoided. Thanks again to TBB and SOL for their commitment - I have enjoyed being part of it!

I’ll no doubt still do crosswordle later mind! Eejit

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wordle 514 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’ve decided to retire from the league at this point - I couldn’t post on Sunday(although I did it on my phone) and then forgot yesterday - a sure sign that the time is right. I have remained mid-table for ages with an average around 3.89 and reckon that’s about right for me. I’m sure I’ll continue to have a go most days but if I’m regarding posting it as a chore it’s best avoided. Thanks again to TBB and SOL for their commitment - I have enjoyed being part of it!

I’ll no doubt still do crosswordle later mind! Eejit
Sorry to see you go. You were always the person I was trying to catch in the table when I got below 3.90 a few months ago, but never quite managed it! Now I am heading the other way.
I must say it crossed by mind earlier on my 6th guess today what would I would do if I got a fail.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pleased.

WYYYW
YWWGG
GGGGG

Tallies.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here