Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Any Amazon recommendations please?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
An orange reflective vest (about US$5.50). It's good to keep in your car in case of a breakdown.

Oh, you meant on Prime Video?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Oh give it a break. Amazon pay the tax they are obliged to, same as you no doubt. Perhaps you could set an example by paying a bit extra voluntarily.

I do because it really pisses off Trump.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I watched "The Zone of Interest" on Prime last night. I watched it without any prior knowledge, just that it's about Rudolph Hoss, commandant of Auschwitz and his family living next to the camp. I think it's incredible. Highly recommend anyone to watch it and then read how it was made.
Incredible but almost unbearable.
The boxing documentary is great.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Hi Lenny , i haven`t read through the whole thread yet but" Bosch " is fantastic , the boss and i binge watched them . I think there are 5 series plus a virtually identical spin off ( equally brilliant ) of 1 series .

Cop/Detective show but with some likeable characters and good storylines , the lead Titus Welliver is just so intelligent and believable , if you haven`t already seen it - enjoy .

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Watching Hotel Cocaine at the moment. If you like drug stories set in the 80s this is bang on. Set in Miami where the Cubans are running the drug scene when the columnists come in to take it over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here