Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tour

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I have just got home after the Amex tour..

If you have not been on one get on it now!!

you get to see, behind the scenes including changing rooms, about the only place not visited was the security room...

You have been warned dont miss out.....it will be the best £10 you have spent.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
We plan to.
Might make July-ish, when we'll get a sneak preview of the amazing ESU, with the gaps & exposed concrete being replaced by 1,000's more shiny blue seats.

Hoping to do this too. Will be great to go on now, but am sure the extra seats going in will give it an added dimenson

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I have just got home after the Amex tour..

If you have not been on one get on it now!!

you get to see, behind the scenes including changing rooms, about the only place not visited was the security room...

You have been warned dont miss out.....it will be the best £10 you have spent.
Just booked for my son and I for June. Can't wait to get my Amex fix again.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've got one booked in a couple of weeks - rather looking forward to it to say the least.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Will try and take my little brother to this, but thinking to do it when the stadium development is in progress. Assume you park at the stadium when you go there?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Will try and take my little brother to this, but thinking to do it when the stadium development is in progress. Assume you park at the stadium when you go there?

I would presume so.

Bear in mind that on current estimates you need to book about a month in advance.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I would presume so.

Bear in mind that on current estimates you need to book about a month in advance.

Thanks for the heads up. I can see it now: "Adam, can I have a new shirt, and some shorts and socks. Oh and a hoody and some pictures for my walls". It's going to be an expensive tour I'm sure.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I know I should have booked this ages ago but didn't realize it was happening...my father has been an albion supporter all his life but now lives in North America, has not been to the Amex and is making a visit next week on short notice...absolutely desperate to get the 2 of us on a tour of the Amex on the Sunday (May 13th) but all booked up...I've looked into getting enough people together for a private tour but also finding this difficult...any suggestions? Ta

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yep just got confirmation of My booking and parking available near the Northstand.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I know I should have booked this ages ago but didn't realize it was happening...my father has been an albion supporter all his life but now lives in North America, has not been to the Amex and is making a visit next week on short notice...absolutely desperate to get the 2 of us on a tour of the Amex on the Sunday (May 13th) but all booked up...I've looked into getting enough people together for a private tour but also finding this difficult...any suggestions? Ta

Ring em up, explain the situation and ask if you can join a tour. Won't lose anything

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Ring em up, explain the situation and ask if you can join a tour. Won't lose anything

Just emailed and they are fully booked...was wondering if they send you "tickets" or if there might be a few booked who drop out/dont turn up...

think I might have to try and get a group together.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just emailed and they are fully booked...was wondering if they send you "tickets" or if there might be a few booked who drop out/dont turn up...

Just booked today for June and e mail sent back said that tickets will be sent no later than 3 day's before.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

How many do you need for a private group? I'm sure a few people on here who haven't already done it might like to avoid the waiting list if you need a few more.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It is excellent. The kit room and home changing room being a highlight. I sat in Vicente's seat and had a little stroke of his shirt (size medium).

Don't forget to take a camera of course. I have a lovely wallpaper on my Mac of me in the Albion-logo strewn press conference hot seat and another in Gus's seat on the bench. My arse was everywhere!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Pay for the smallest group they'll do & have it all to yourself (or sell a few on here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here