Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tour

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
think the smallest private group is 8 or 10? I could probably get 4 total together, so would just need 4/6 others if anyone is interested? Am going to try and see if they will do Friday evening or Saturday

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Go on people, help the fella out :thumbsup:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
think the smallest private group is 8 or 10? I could probably get 4 total together, so would just need 4/6 others if anyone is interested? Am going to try and see if they will do Friday evening or Saturday

here is the best way...

when We had our tour our names were not on the first list...the tour guide said' dont worry it happens all the time' I did have an email as proof of booking but it was never asked for. NO TICKETS were sent to me.

SO try this.....it means a little white lie, but turn up at the designated time of the tour and tell them you booked previously I dont think you will get turned away.....You can always spend the entrance fee in the shop ( or offer it after the tour) its only £10 and £5 concessions..depends how desperate Dad is to see the ground.

**** that advice is only for 7:18 not for everyone****

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Has anybody been on a Sunday tour ? Did Dick's open before or after it ? Obviously it's not normally open on a Sunday but will help with the planning ! Ta

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I'm happy to stump up, when are you thinking of doing it and is the cost any different? Be good to meet a fellow NSC'er :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here