Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U21s v AFC Varndeanians, SSC, tonight 7:45pm

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
My son was in the year below. He’s been banging on forever about how good Tasker is but I’ve always put it down to him bigging up a schoolmate.

Seems NSC’s player sages agree, and when have we ever got a player wrong? :lolol:

He was there last night (also heckling his mate in Vardenians goal). Annoyingly I was supposed to be away for work which got cancelled last minute so hadn’t got a ticket and ended up watching the darts 🙄
Well it appears our children went to school together. You're right though, when have NSC ever got it wrong :rolleyes:

The new Brighton stadium surely needs to be 10,000 - with the best will in the world can't see that being crammed into Withdean being so hemmed in by surrounding homes but I'd love to be proved wrong, to have an 8 minute saunter to games again would be wonderful for me and to have really good facilities on the site after what we all went through for so many years would bring a fair tear to the eye.

It's a real puzzle where in Brighton it will be, but am sure when it's announced we'll probably all go, yeh that's obvious

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
David was my mother’s brother-in-law, as Rosemary is the sister of my late stepfather. It was a lovely service by all accounts, and a fitting way to celebrate his life. Having his wake at The Amex was a nice touch.
Are we talking about the PE teacher from early 80s Falmer here?
In an era of bad memories because some of the PE teachers were bastards, I’m not just saying this but I recall Mr Schildkamp was the decent approachable one. Condolences to the family

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Are we talking about the PE teacher from early 80s Falmer here?
In an era of bad memories because some of the PE teachers were bastards, I’m not just saying this but I recall Mr Schildkamp was the decent approachable one. Condolences to the family
That was his brother, Nick, insofar as I'm aware.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here