Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3-1 to the referee

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
RfE-we all agree with everything you have had to say-now fcuk off and leave Saturday's game behind or you'll have a heart attack.

bye bye

:wave: :wave:

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Wow. That was heavy going!!!

Wasn't at the game, but I feel like extending this monstrous thread by one post.

Point one - the radio commentators for BBC SCR didn't question the corner at all other than to remark that Oldham fans disagreed with it. Andrew Hawes is a well known Swindon fan so can't be considered biased. Also, I've been at matches where we've lost because goals have been scored from corners that shouldn't have been given, I remember it happening when we were playing at Gillingham once where an attacker booted the ball about five foot over the top of our defender and still got a corner. It happens, you get over it, we certainly did as those lovely shiny trophies will attest!!

Point two - having seen the highlights, it was a penalty. We conceded one just like that when we played Stoke at home last season. We lost that game, and I was agreived about that too, although perhaps not on the same scale as our visitor has been.

That's enough on that I think.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Same as the one against stoke? A game we lost? A game that if we'd have won would have meant that we'd have stayed up? Shouldn't we start moaning and moaning and moaning about it now? A dodgy decision went against us, we were robbed! Well, bugger me if life aint fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here