Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 2nd Test South Africa v England

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So, what do England do? This pitch has draw written all over it based on the SA village green bowling, but you never know. England have to get a huge score and then bowl SA out twice without batting again. Don't fancy bowling in this heat for 3 days though. Forecast is hot, hot and then some more hot.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The ability of the SkySports cameramen to pick out the most attractive and/or larger breasted ladies in the crowd is quite phenomenal, isn't it?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The ability of the SkySports cameramen to pick out the most attractive and/or larger breasted ladies in the crowd is quite phenomenal, isn't it?

Not Sky.....pictures provided by the SA Broadcasters [emoji3] (Sky put a caption up just now apologising for the bad language saying so)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So, what do England do? This pitch has draw written all over it based on the SA village green bowling, but you never know. England have to get a huge score and then bowl SA out twice without batting again. Don't fancy bowling in this heat for 3 days though. Forecast is hot, hot and then some more hot.

Bearing that in mind, I think whatever the score is at the time, we should declare the instant Moeen Ali is out. Absolutely no point in batting Broad, Finn or Anderson. Keep them fresh for bowling,

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not Sky.....pictures provided by the SA Broadcasters [emoji3] (Sky put a caption up just now apologising for the bad language saying so)

:lol: Either way, it's uncanny, isn't it? Imagine being paid to sit around with a zoom lens all day and hunt for them in the crowd.

Somewhere at Newlands, there's a South African TV producer sitting there shouting into his microphone "Guys, guys: Morkel is bowling like a focking drain here. Find me titties and find me them NOW".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bairstow now tucking into a few SA bowl-pies :lol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Highest ever 6th wicket test partnership ever ever. Brilliant. I got up early to watch and thought I had slept in..............

Fancy the England bowlers to knock them over for under 300.

TNBA

TTF

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Highest ever 6th wicket test partnership ever ever. Brilliant. I got up early to watch and thought I had slept in..............

Fancy the England bowlers to knock them over for under 300.

TNBA

TTF
3rd highest England partnership ever - could soon be 2nd.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here