Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora's ex's kiss-and-tell

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Go on then Race, what's it REALLY like being a WAG?

Does Tank ban you from using his towels?

Of course! He also bans me from serving salad with his bargain buckets and anything less than a crate of Guinness! :jester:

I read her story and she moans about being given a cheque for a substantial amount for her birthday. I know most men lack imagination when it comes to buying their wives/girlfriends pressies but if he had given her a fiver in a crappy card then she'd have every right to whinge!!

Of course! He also bans me from serving salad with his bargain buckets and anything less than a crate of Guinness! :jester:

I read her story and she moans about being given a cheque for a substantial amount for her birthday. I know most men lack imagination when it comes to buying their wives/girlfriends pressies but if he had given her a fiver in a crappy card then she'd have every right to whinge!!

Do give over - if he gave a fiver in a crappy card, than gave her a good rogering to be grateful for, she can stfu.

FACT.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
if he had given her a fiver in a crappy card then she'd have every right to whinge!!
Oops - :blush::blush::blush::down::down::down: Now you tell me....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
“I’ve always worked for my money and am proud to be independent.

Yeah right, love, because whipping your norks out once a fortnight for a lecherous old "glamour" photographer is real work, isn't it.

I feel for the poor, neglected girl, I really do. Good job for Zamora he never got around to actually marrying the troll, or he'd be writing one large maintenance cheque now.

Or not, because of course she's always worked for her money and is so independent....

[I know, large saucer of milk please.]

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ok girls you can put your claws away now.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It is very funny, though. Especially the bit about the cheque for her birthday, it's just what you'd expect in Footballers Wives. Make a good scene if they ever do another one.

How much do you reckon it was for? £10,000? A lot more? £100,000? For a gold-digger like that to say it was a large amount, and also given the fact he'd be guilty and trying to make up for screwing up by not getting her a present, it must have been serious money.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
anyone know what happened to that young 18 year old striker we signed from brizzle rovers a few years ago

:lolol:

bet this cheque was for a right amount for her to call it substancial

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two months of anti-depressents isnt mistreatment!! Anti-depressents dont really do anything unless you have them for a prolonged period.

Her losing weight was more than likely due to her being photographed with her tits out every week.

Anyone can ask and get anti-depressants as they are normally dished out as a feel good factor by doctors to solve any problem.

My Sister-in-law spent about five years on prozac and was oh so happy when everyone around her allegedly wasn't.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nobody would ever know of the existence of 'Nicola T' outside of her immediate family and a couple of million grubby Sun readers who weren't exactly reading the caption next to the photo, were it not for Bobby Z. Oi! T! You've had your two years gold-digging mate, and your five grand off the stupid papers. Now f*** OFF!

anyone know what happened to that young 18 year old striker we signed from brizzle rovers a few years ago

:lolol:

bet this cheque was for a right amount for her to call it substancial

I think that Rover's seem to have a lot of decent players that will eventally come on to Brighton due to lack of chances & perform immense i.e. zamora, kuipers.

One of these is Tommy Fraser's younger brother, James, who played for worthing last season, & was truly immense. Could be a good signing in a few years ???

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hang on. You've all missed the best bit. Portraits of HIMSELF in his flat??

I don't really care if the above is true or not, but it does remind me of something.

A couple who are friends of ours found themselves renting a flat of a certain soap star in London.

A relative of the star flat shared with them and had lived with the star there prior to our friends moving in.

The point of which is that the flat was left pretty much as she left it.

There were publicity shots of the star all over the place framed and quite possibly the naffest thing I've ever seen, a painting of how made up to look like Marilyn Monroe.

Loads of magazines (including an Hello shoot) all over the place as well.

Quite disturbing and hard to explain to be honest. Family and friends yes, you with family and friends ok, but PICTURES OF YOURSELF ? Framed across the walls of your own flat ?

I think that's odd to be honest, but then again I'm not a celeb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here