Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora's ex's kiss-and-tell

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why should we care about Zamora's personal life or this stupid woman's comments? It's this bloody obsession with D list so-called celebrities.

No intelligent person (sorry, no person with even an ounce of intelligence) could give a damn.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Why should we care about Zamora's personal life or this stupid woman's comments? It's this bloody obsession with D list so-called celebrities.

No intelligent person (sorry, no person with even an ounce of intelligence) could give a damn.

Because it's FUNNY.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I think the word you're looking for is pathetic. Reading garbage like that just encourages the gutter press to somehow believe we are interested. There really are far more interesting things to read about, believe me.

Well excuse my mr humour bypass

“People think they spend their whole time draped in Cricket bags"

It must be hell to be "draped" in this..........................
SPS_Bag_2.jpg

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
`

Nicola claims the footballer would ignore her, ban her from using his white towels (her make-up marked them) Does she not take off the make up wipes or creams or maybe she just uses too much of the stuff that it comes off on towels. :shrug::shrug:

shared Zamora’s stunning London apartment, complete with white carpets, portraits of himself

Did he not have a print off her boobs above their bed. What more does she want. :blush::blush::blush:

And I’m determined to have my fairytale ending with someone who deserves it.

Who deserves a fairytale ending with the likes of her :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic NEWBERY bag Storer - It's THE BEST CRICKET COMPANY OUT THERE!
I know the owner...

BZs footballs all i really care about - but there is blatently his side to the story.

And if she aint interested in his money WHY is she selling that stupid private story? Bitch. Also WHY go on the WAGS programme- Croyden SLAPPER

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So this Croydon bimbo become a Page 3 model, gets to meet Prem footballers, moves in with one, is showered with gifts, money etc for a couple of years and is then ditched. Well, what did she expect?

For a lass with her brain in her knickers she's had a pretty good run and got a decent payday out of the kiss-and-tell Bobby story. He's no different to any other Prem star in their mid-20s, and if I was in his position I'd probably have done the same as him.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Usually I'd have no interest in reading such an article (even about a BHA legend), but I happen to know someone quite close to her, which interested me mainly because I was trying to get my Zamora centennary shirt signed! Anyways, I have been reliably told that he twice proposed to her and got turned down...So maybe this article isn't fantastically true...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Usually I'd have no interest in reading such an article (even about a BHA legend), but I happen to know someone quite close to her, which interested me mainly because I was trying to get my Zamora centennary shirt signed! Anyways, I have been reliably told that he twice proposed to her and got turned down...So maybe this article isn't fantastically true...

Newspapers making up stories? Never. I wouldn't have believed it. :lolol::lolol:

more from the sun in february..........................

PAGE 3 girl Nicola T is having such a ball with soccer star boyfriend Bobby Zamora that they want to have children together.

The WAGS Boutique beauty, 24, said the West Ham striker still makes “lovely gestures” for her after two years together.

Adoring Bobby, 26, even has a 6ft canvas of Nicola in a Page 3 pose hanging over his bed.

She said: “He’s lavished endless amounts of diamonds and designer dresses on me — but he once bought me something priceless which really proves he loves me.”

Nicola revealed: “I was at a photoshoot and got an excruciating pain. I went to the doctors and they discovered I had growths the size of golf balls around my ovaries.

“There was a chance I could have lost my ovaries completely. The doctors wanted to operate immediately but it was going to cost £3,000. Bobby said, ‘We want babies one day so go and get it done.’ ”

He was at Nicola’s hospital bedside when she came round after the op. She added: “Days later he gave me a beautiful Rolex watch — but it was his love and support that counted.”

And Nicola loves to watch her man play at Upton Park. She admitted: “When the crowd sing his name it gives me the tingles.”

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
more from the sun in february..........................

PAGE 3 girl Nicola T is having such a ball with soccer star boyfriend Bobby Zamora that they want to have children together.

The WAGS Boutique beauty, 24, said the West Ham striker still makes “lovely gestures” for her after two years together.

Adoring Bobby, 26, even has a 6ft canvas of Nicola in a Page 3 pose hanging over his bed.

She said: “He’s lavished endless amounts of diamonds and designer dresses on me — but he once bought me something priceless which really proves he loves me.”

Nicola revealed: “I was at a photoshoot and got an excruciating pain. I went to the doctors and they discovered I had growths the size of golf balls around my ovaries.

“There was a chance I could have lost my ovaries completely. The doctors wanted to operate immediately but it was going to cost £3,000. Bobby said, ‘We want babies one day so go and get it done.’ ”

He was at Nicola’s hospital bedside when she came round after the op. She added: “Days later he gave me a beautiful Rolex watch — but it was his love and support that counted.”

And Nicola loves to watch her man play at Upton Park. She admitted: “When the crowd sing his name it gives me the tingles.”

:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here