Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora heads to Palace

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
It would be hilarious to sign Brightons best ever player and stick him in our reserves.

I doubt Mark Lawrenson is fit enough even for YOUR reserves.

Git :censored:

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
Stinky Kat said:
He wont go there cause they only score when they put the ball to Johnson (who will go to Liverpool) and he speeds past someone. Bob's not as fast as Johnson and Dowie knows that, he will have change his whole style of play to fit Zamora in, they will have to play football, on the deck. No they cant do that so this is Daily Mail rubbish. Actually I dont care where Bob goes, he is in the past. Steve Claridge is the future!!!!

:rolleyes:

eagles #1 said:
As for not playing our football on the deck then thats a load of bollocks. Our whole game is about passing it on the deck as we dont have any big men to nod it on and hold the ball up if we were to play long ball.
You can still play hoof-ball with a little chap up front. It works for us. We've score twice in a game on at least TWO occasions this season.

:)

Oh, bum. I've just checked. Leon didn't play against Reading or QPR.

:eek:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I doubt it would happen. Sunday Mail said it 6 months ago and it didn't happen so why would it happen this time? And by the looks of it, the Palace fans don't want him. Stay where you are Bobby, it will be like buses with ya, 3 good teams will come along at once!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
sad but the boy has to take his chances where he can...footballers hold no loyalty to clubs...only us mugs!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Think about it from his point of view; "Spurs turned into a nightmare when Glenda left, my own Hammers bro's think I'm shit and want me to leave, I know! I'm still a Brighton legend, I'll sign for Palace!......what's the worst that could happen?". If he ever put's on the red & blue I'll eat the biggest hat I've got, and it's quite a big one.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
brighton rock said:
palace fans can't wait for him to join?

I can well understand that, Brighton Allcock.

Zamora would compliment the Premier League's current best striker. Johnson, on his recent form, ought to be in England's team. Perhaps Bobby would re-discover his goal touch alongside him.

If Micky doesn't get the job at Wolves, I think that you will have to discover the taste for hats, Hungry Joe.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Waterhall Wizard said:
I can well understand that, Brighton Allcock.

Zamora would compliment the Premier League's current best striker. Johnson, on his recent form, ought to be in England's team. Perhaps Bobby would re-discover his goal touch alongside him.

If Micky doesn't get the job at Wolves, I think that you will have to discover the taste for hats, Hungry Joe.

Sh*t, I'm starting to regret that boast already.

Kev the Ape

If he will then i am going to call him a scummer for life. :angry: :angry:, Not a hero in my heart anymore. :eek:, *prays to the lord please be a pile of paper crap*.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not many players I can think of who put loyalty to supporters before their next move; really, why should they? It's a job.

Like someone else said, the only ones who bother about which player goes where are us mugs, whoever we're born to support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here