Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora for £5mill

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A bit better than BZ. Right OK, he's only scored a few goals for teams and done f*** all for England whereas BZ well, a goal machine, front man in waiting for S.Africa.

Get real.

Crouch has a great scoring record for England!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I met him tonight and wished him all the best for his move, he won loads of flick ons and looked very dangerous although it was against perth. I think if Hull play to his strengths then he will be good signing.
I didn't get to meet him but IMHO thought his body language was all wrong during the first half last night, he did drop his shoulders a lot. Nevland looked the goods though - hat trick in 30 minutes. I hope it works out for him at Hull and can't help wondering if one day he'll return...

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I didn't get to meet him but IMHO thought his body language was all wrong during the first half last night, he did drop his shoulders a lot. Nevland looked the goods though - hat trick in 30 minutes. I hope it works out for him at Hull and can't help wondering if one day he'll return...

Where you wearing an albion shirt last night then? I saw you if you were and gave out a seagulls chant :albion2:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Where you wearing an albion shirt last night then? I saw you if you were and gave out a seagulls chant :albion2:
not me mate, there's more of us than you'd think it seems - I was suited and booted in a QBE box hitting the beers all night....

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just seen Brian Horton on SNN, claiming that although they've put in an offer, they've had no contact with Bobby. Didn't sound particularly hopeful of the transfer going through, nor did he have any idea whether Hodgson was even keen on selling him.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well he's currently playing for Fulham in Europe, so if Hull haven't simply given up on him, they certainly haven't made any progress in signing him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
he has rejected the offer according to the BBC local news programme the other day

I think Peter Levy was annoyed that BZ mentioned that he didn't want to end up speaking like a Yorkie. :lol:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
he has rejected the offer according to the BBC local news programme the other day
Thought I heard something similar. Well there you go then, I guess. I couldn't understand why Bobby would want to go, nor could I see why Hodgson would be interested in selling him. They need all the players they can get for a very fixture congested season ahead, and even if they do sign another striker, he's a good option to have on the bench.

As it happens he scored tonight in a MoM performance.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here