Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora for 5mil

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
"Dear Jim'll fix it,
I'm a talented striker playing for a Premiership team and on the fringe of the England squad. I'm hoping to be picked for euro 2012.
Can you fix it for me to go to a championship side who cannot, realistically afford either the transfer fee or my wages at present
Love
Bobby, age 30, London"

Dear Bobby

Sorry I can't fix it for you as I am dead.

Jim

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Imagine if, when, whatever.....but BZ did come back to the Albion, NSC will go into total meltdown, there won't be enough tissues in the world to go round.......... and to top it all he scores an own goal (and the only goal of the game!!) on his first appearance for us.................against Palace :lol:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Imagine if, when, whatever.....but BZ did come back to the Albion, NSC will go into total meltdown, there won't be enough tissues in the world to go round.......... and to top it all he scores an own goal (and the only goal of the game!!) on his first appearance for us.................against Palace :lol:

And Thatcher died on the same day!!! TOTAL MELTDOWN AND SYSTEM FAILURE.....

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
*offer only available until 1.45 on matchdays. After this time you may have to wait 40 minutes for pies to be restocked or accept another filling.

Well, that's quicker than the LuaLua Pie, which usually takes 78 minutes to warm up.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Zamora was just seen leaving the Grand Hotel with Owen, Beckham, Heskey and Bloom. Honest. No reason to make this up. My source, Jimmy Fixit.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He is desperate to be involved in a tournament with England and said this week he knows he must be playing well, regularly, in Europe and Premiership to do this. Not a chance in hell we would see Zamora this season, at least...

Oh and Dunk will be off

D

Deleted member 18477

I signed bobby on FIFA for Brighton. He was aged 33 at the time...

If we ever got Bobby back I'd be very surprised if it was before he was 33!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I love Bobby but I'm not sure I want him to come back.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Oh good another BZ coming home thread, this will become a weekly fixture now.

Only when we win!

I love this forum............................................................... At times!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah as if. Anyway Poyet would only end up playing him as a winger or centre midfielder. If he is doing it Barnes...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Just had a random text saying that Brighton are going to bid £5mil for Zamora but face West Brom is gaining his services.

My source is from someone sitting very close to the people that can make these things happen.
Funny you should say that, I've just read a random post on NSC from some prat saying exactly the same thing!!

More chance of Ashley Barnes signing for Manchester City.

If and when we spend £5million on a player, it will be one whos carear hasn't already peaked. Unfortauntely for Sir Bob, that's not him!! I dont doubt we'll see the great one in teh stripes again, sooner maybe rather than later.... but it wont be for £5m or anything close to it

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Thought BZ had a mediocre game against Arse yesterday; his first touch looked well off.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
IF we have £5 million to spend at this stage....it pains me to say it but I think there are better uses for it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
May be close to them but I think your source must be facing in the wrong direction. BZ is a current international who will almost certainly make next season's Euros squad if he maintains his form. No matter how sentimental he will not be coming back to Brighton just yet at least. Remember too that he has re-invented himself and is no longer the free scoring striiker we remember - he is a better all round footballer but he now seeks to bring others in to play and thinks before he hits the ball. What we enjoyed has moved on and won't ever be the same again.
He always was an alright footballer, he was better at defending than half of the defenders I've seen play for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here