Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora for 5mil

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Just had a random text saying that Brighton are going to bid £5mil for Zamora but face West Brom is gaining his services.

My source is from someone sitting very close to the people that can make these things happen.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Just had a random text saying that Brighton are going to bid £5mil for Zamora but face West Brom is gaining his services.

My source is from someone sitting very close to the people that can make these things happen.

Do you know what random means?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

My source is Vodka
Corrected

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds feasible if we get £8M for Dunky in January

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
May be close to them but I think your source must be facing in the wrong direction. BZ is a current international who will almost certainly make next season's Euros squad if he maintains his form. No matter how sentimental he will not be coming back to Brighton just yet at least. Remember too that he has re-invented himself and is no longer the free scoring striiker we remember - he is a better all round footballer but he now seeks to bring others in to play and thinks before he hits the ball. What we enjoyed has moved on and won't ever be the same again.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im not sure if this peristent rumour is better or worse comedy value than the Owen garbage we had in the summer.

One thing is sure. Hell will freeze over before a player in with a shout of Euro 2012 drops to the championship before the squad is announced.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
"Dear Jim'll fix it,
I'm a talented striker playing for a Premiership team and on the fringe of the England squad. I'm hoping to be picked for euro 2012.
Can you fix it for me to go to a championship side who cannot, realistically afford either the transfer fee or my wages at present
Love
Bobby, age 30, London"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
WAGES.

We're a looooooong way away from ever being able to bring him in, even if he agreed to a significant drop. Which he'd be daft to do before he's earnt the best money he can, at the highest level.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
:facepalm:

peacehaven seagulls shoud know better:facepalm:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You cynical bastards read the post again - these people can make this happen and they sit very close to his source. They wouldn't have sent a random text out if it wasn't true.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard we are lining up a swap deal, Bobby Zamora for three steak and ale pies and a packet of wine gums.

*offer only available until 1.45 on matchdays. After this time you may have to wait 40 minutes for pies to be restocked or accept another filling.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
maybe we will - next July. before that it'd just be wasting everyones time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Snowflake, chance, hell in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here