Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
https://www.thesportreview.com/2021/07/arsenal-news-yves-bissouma-latest-castles-update/

I think there has been an issue with Bissouma in that he has something of a checkered past off the field and as often happens these days, when players go through further checks after they’ve been through the analytics filter and the on-field observational test, clubs can get more careful about doing a deal.”

Apart from not knowing what a yellow box by the roadside is for, what is his chequered past?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Having now “sealed the transfer of Ben White”, Arsenal fans are now turning their attentions to their second Brighton player signing.

[tweet]1414660990990438401[/tweet]

Not bad for a club their fan base also believes are small and tinpot who don’t deserve to be in the PL

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
https://www.thesportreview.com/2021/07/arsenal-news-yves-bissouma-latest-castles-update/

I think there has been an issue with Bissouma in that he has something of a checkered past off the field and as often happens these days, when players go through further checks after they’ve been through the analytics filter and the on-field observational test, clubs can get more careful about doing a deal.”

Apart from not knowing what a yellow box by the roadside is for, what is his chequered past?

"I think there has been an issue with Bissouma in that he has something of a checkered past off the field and as often happens these days, when players go through further checks after they’ve been through the analytics filter and the on-field observational test, clubs can get more careful about doing a deal.” - that's not a long way shy of libel I would have thought.

Just a shit journo covering his ass if/when the deal doesn;t happen?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Some of the manbags he’s been pictured touting on his summer holiday Instagram travels are a bit questionable.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
As long as he still has enough willingness to play for us, I would love it if Bissouma stays and plays alongside Mwepu. It would be a top 10 partnership in my opinion. If we got the price we want for White and gave Ostigard a chance, I would be happy with that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How come Biss isn't back for pre season ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm sure he will resume training soon. Its in no ones interest (Brighton, Bissouma, possible buyer) that he doesnt start training with the club so a possible move shouldnt be the reason.

He should probably be physically fine as well since Magassouba keeps inventing reasons not to pick him for the Mali national team (the real reason appears to be that Bissouma is Ivorian), so no need for extra days off in that sense.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm sure he will resume training soon. Its in no ones interest (Brighton, Bissouma, possible buyer) that he doesnt start training with the club so a possible move shouldnt be the reason.

He should probably be physically fine as well since Magassouba keeps inventing reasons not to pick him for the Mali national team (the real reason appears to be that Bissouma is Ivorian), so no need for extra days off in that sense.

Madness really. They've got super lucky having him given he is born and bred Ivorian, a far superior rival.
Really shame for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here