Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
that looks better :)

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
My one is after painting the back of the house I jumped off a small step ladder onto a screwdriver which spun up into one of my front teeth knocking most of it out. I am so thankful it was the tooth and not my crown jewels (or to think of it, eye !!). Crown Jewels before Eye !!. Actually other way round !!

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In May 1995 a number of my customers were visiting the dentist and as I hadn't been for years decided to make an appointment.

Everybody I phoned couldn't do an appointment until June /July except one who gave me an appointment for Thursday which I attended. 2 mins into the examination the dentist went and came back and said you have a spot on your tongue so I have booked an appointment for you to se the Registrar at Royal Surrey Hospital at 2.00pm. 3.00pm saw a Maxillio Facial Consultant. Was admitted to hospital at 4.00pm. Had an operation for mouth cancer at 8.00am next day. Then 6 weeks of radio therapy where upon a lymphnode(sp) came up on my neck which was diagnosed as cancerous and I spent 3 weeks in hospital having it cut out. 2005 got the all clear from Royal Surrey Hospital and now have a check up, by my own choice, once a year.

I now attend a dentist regularly and will not knock the NHS which is always available when it is needed and the treatment is urgent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here