Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst Albion XI of all time ??

Gus Honeybun

Aug 4, 2007
No Mark Barham.....i seriously can't believe he has an England cap :laugh:

He was okay for us, nothing special, but ran up and down the wing enthusiatically enough. His moustache was very, very shabby. I think he played for England when they were at a particularly low ebb.

Gus Honeybun

Aug 4, 2007
How about Andy Kennedy up front? Totally useless, his only achievement was that he was boning plump jugged Page 3 model Maria Whitaker at one stage in his career.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Right, I have off the top of my head come up with this...

Andy Pettersen

Danny Hinshelwood
Glen Thomas
Ashley Neal
Phil King

John Westcott
Jason Peake
Paul Armstrong
Valur Gislason

Jamie Moralee
Damien Hilton

GLEN THOMAS!
That game against Brentford! I will always remember him for that! Jason Peake was pretty bad but he did score one or two so I'm inclined to forgive him. Mark Fox...anyone remember him?! Phil Andrews too?!

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
GLEN THOMAS!
That game against Brentford! I will always remember him for that! Jason Peake was pretty bad but he did score one or two so I'm inclined to forgive him. Mark Fox...anyone remember him?! Phil Andrews too?!

Thought I had better correct myself before I get a hard time! If my memory serves me corectly, Jason Peake scored only once. But it was an absolute screamer!!!!

1066gull

Surley Wayne Henderson has to be in there!
Yeh, hes really shit he attracted interest from a championship side - and is their number 1 now

whereas kuipers has done jackshit, we're his highest quality club and ain't an international unlike hendo
:tosser:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yeh, hes really shit he attracted interest from a championship side - and is their number 1 now

whereas kuipers has done jackshit, we're his highest quality club and ain't an international unlike hendo

Considering the huge amount of games you,ve actually seen Brighton play, most of the 11 worst players you have seen must still be in the present side.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
how about that useless :censored: 'The Trolley' he was utter shit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Let's bear in mind here that, to get in the Dutch team, Kuipers would have to be better than Edwin Van Der Sar (Man U Number 1) and Maarten Stekelenburg (AFC Ajax Number 1).

Hendo, however, would have to be seen as being better than Shay Given and/or Paddy Kenny in order to play for Ireland.

Basically, if Hendo was Dutch, he'd not be anywhere close to being an international.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Remind me who scored the winning goal against us at Donny last season?

I know the answer...!! Useless c**t No.2

The bloke who scored against us for Lincoln was Useless c**t No.1

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Let's bear in mind here that, to get in the Dutch team, Kuipers would have to be better than Edwin Van Der Sar (Man U Number 1) and Maarten Stekelenburg (AFC Ajax Number 1).

Hendo, however, would have to be seen as being better than Shay Given and/or Paddy Kenny in order to play for Ireland.

Basically, if Hendo was Dutch, he'd not be anywhere close to being an international.
good point
well presented

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Any "worst Albion XI" has to include Mike Ring, Michael Mahoney-Johnson, Richard Tiltman, Glen Thomas (for that game at Brentford if for nothing else), David Cameron, Mark Farrington (who I remember being quoted as saying "I'm not the new Mike Small" - how true that particular statement was) and Ashley Neal (who I think was THE worst player ever to pull on the stripes).

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
The Glen Thomas Match at Brentford has to win the prize for the worst individual performance.

I always thought Nicky Rust was crap, he only played because Ormerod was slightly worse.

Simon Funnell must be worth a mention, 2 goals in about 20 appearances, and one of them was virtually over the line before he touched it.

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
The worst player ever to disgrace the shirt was Glen 'w*febeater' Thomas. His performance away at Brentford was surpassed only by his puffing billy attempt to outrun an arthritic winger at 'home' (pyssfilled) the week after. A braggart, paid too much, and monumentally shyte. You can't beat that (even if you were given a great big stick and carte blanche).

Mind you, in the great scheme of things, we haven't had more than a couple of dozen embarrassing donkeys who managed to wriggle their way to 5 or more appearances. How many clubs can boast that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here