Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your thoughts on the catering

Where do you normally sit and are you happy with the catering where you are?

• WSU - happy

Votes: 37 27.2%
  • WSU - not happy

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • WSL - happy

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • WSL - not happy

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • North - happy

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • North - not happy

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • East - happy

• East - not happy

• 1901 - happy

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • 1901 - not happy

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
currently with 113 replies:

catering.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Nov 20, 2003
hove
just found out that the EXEC CHEF Fred tobin has left the stadiums caterers Amex apparently couldnt work with the financial restrants that Azure had imposed on him and the limited supliers that head office had told him to use.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
just found out that the EXEC CHEF Fred tobin has left the stadiums caterers Amex apparently couldnt work with the financial restrants that Azure had imposed on him and the limited supliers that head office had told him to use.

That won't affect the 'beer and pie' people but may well upset the 1901s (who are already borderline 'happy').

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Gotta say at the Wrexham game my mate and i were served up what i can can only describe as something one would find in a disgarded Mcdonalds bag in a bin after 3 days !!
A piece of under cooked in the middle, burnt on the outside, stone cold burger , with A piece of tomato in it between two stale pieces of bread buns.
For £4 ???????? absolutely disgraceful !!!
Sort it out Albion !!!
It seems that it started ok the catering, but has slowly plummeted to the depths of shite !!!
Also pouring 30 pints of Fosters and leaving it next to the heated stand without lids on is wrong in soooo many ways too.
I understand that there are a lot of people to serve but , caterers use your common sense !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here