Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your supoort

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Monsieur Leclerc said:
You crazy fool! The attendances are bound to be hit and miss when the club has gone down and there is nothing to play for. Attendances will pick up if the team begins to win some games.
So you`re all glory hunters these days then? :p

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Croydonbloke said:
So you`re all glory hunters these days then? :p

I would say that is a possiblity, although glory hunters is a bit extreme. Apart from the core 5,500 at home, the travelling fans that live elsewhere and people that come in dribs and drabs to Withdean over the season.

I expect a lot more of the Ex-Sussex crew would come, if they were getting value for money and didn't have to sit in a temporary stadium open to all the elements.

I would, at a guess, say 12,000 different people have been to Withers this season.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
you mean you were hatched.

Just because that chicken you had sex with laid some eggs it doesn't mean they are your children. Humans give birth Looney, your Mother really should have explained this to you or did you find it hard to understand her incessant clucking?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Just because that chicken you had sex with laid some eggs it doesn't mean they are your children. Humans give birth Looney, your Mother really should have explained this to you or did you find it hard to understand her incessant clucking?

killurself.jpg

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
Don't blame them for not going Sunday - what was the point. Season's over and on a hiding to nothing (didn't expect such a hiding I must admit). [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly, sounds like the players didn't turn up so I'm bloody glad I didn't waste my afternoon watching another passionless, inept display, even though i had paid for it already.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Croydonbloke said:
Why is it nonsense? With a crowd of only 5,800 I would be concerned if I supported your club. You better hope Crawley Town don`t go on to bigger and better things in years to come as they may well take any new support from under you nose.
Most have given up,we have been promised a stadium for over 7 years now and homless for 9+years.The ground is a complete utter shite hole end of.:angry:

Palace would struggle big time if in our position,£23 to sit in the pissing rain,never have any money to spend or any facilities grrrrrrrrrr.The board haven't made any progress really.The board is shite the club is in debt big time.Rely on 18 year old kids to come through the ranks to save the day.Face it after 10 years of pure misery being homless,there is only so much fans can take.

The club will never move on while knight and the rest of the potless board are in charge:angry: thats bar the exception of sir fatboy slim of course.

I recall palace getting 9k in your promotion season 2 year ago,and many said it look more like 6k as they must of added the season ticket holders on to that mmmmmmm.

In our position you would be very simular:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here