Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your supoort

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Man of Harveys said:
I'm really, really sorry to do this but this has to be accurately quoted before you edit. I'm sorry. Again, I'm really sorry.:lolol: :lolol:
:lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
I'm really, really sorry to do this but this has to be accurately quoted before you edit. I'm sorry. Again, I'm really sorry.:lolol: :lolol:

And I meant every word of it:blush:

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You also have to remember that many who were missing on Sunday were probably season ticket holders so they did not financially effect the club, other than lower burger and programme sales.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
jonny.rainbow said:
If you had other stuff to do, as I have several times this season, then that is fair enough. But I'm sorry I don't believe 1,500 people had engagements they couldn't have got out of.

Some people only want to be football fans when their team is on the up.

Rubbish.

I have a season ticket, and I've renewed it for next season too, but I made a point of making arrangements so I didn't go to football because it has depressed me so much this season. Sheffield Wednesday was about as much as I could take to be frank.

I've been a fan for the last 23 games of the season and some away, so don't try and categorise me or anybody else, if we want to stay away for pointless games, we will, particlularly when it has been so depressingly shit, and the club did not deserve my applause at the end. My decision was vindicated somewhat in the end as well don't you think?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
:eek: :eek:
all your tit jokes are a cover up!

You can shut up munkfish you rent boy. You're my main home gay so I wouldn't start pointing fingers, unless you're gonna put it somewhere.;)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
this much is true i btw i tried the bowling trick u informed me of over the weekend went down a treat :angel:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
this much is true i btw i tried the bowling trick u informed me of over the weekend went down a treat :angel:

Good man, unfortunately no more action for me. Looks like I'm back to sitting on my arm til it goes numb and painting my nails.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
is anyone really suprised thow that we did have a shit att? ??? and its not like the players gave the performance eva we just need to look forward and concentrate on next season

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
with a 7k ground its mathmatecly impossible to get a regular fanbase thats bigger than that.It is also subject to all various flutuations that other clubs face.

We probably had a smaller fall in attendances than sunderland for example.

This is a nonsense-thread.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
with a 7k ground its mathmatecly impossible to get a regular fanbase thats bigger than that.It is also subject to all various flutuations that other clubs face.

Jesus, it can't be nonsense Looney has posted something sensible!:ohmy: I don't know if I have ever seen you post on something that didn't involve burning immigrants or calling people gay.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
looney said:

Why is it nonsense? With a crowd of only 5,800 I would be concerned if I supported your club. You better hope Crawley Town don`t go on to bigger and better things in years to come as they may well take any new support from under you nose.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
Croydonbloke said:
Why is it nonsense? With a crowd of only 5,800 I would be concerned if I supported your club. You better hope Crawley Town don`t go on to bigger and better things in years to come as they may well take any new support from under you nose.

You crazy fool! The attendances are bound to be hit and miss when the club has gone down and there is nothing to play for. Attendances will pick up if the team begins to win some games. There are many fairweather fans, 30k to Cardiff etc. Just getting a proportion of those regularly would help.

I think it is very difficult for you to judge as Palace (spits) have never been in the same situation.

Crawley Town :lol: I would be more worried about Lewes, if the LDC were not holding them back :angry:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
who would want to travel to crawley its almost as much as a shithole as croyden

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
munkfish said:
who would want to travel to crawley its almost as much as a shithole as croyden

I was born in Crawley and it is indeed a shit hole, but come on 'as bad as Croydon'! Lets not get stupid.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
jonny.rainbow said:
If you had other stuff to do, as I have several times this season, then that is fair enough. But I'm sorry I don't believe 1,500 people had engagements they couldn't have got out of.

Some people only want to be football fans when their team is on the up.

I've got a season ticket and I didn't go because I couldn't be arsed to.

I'll only go again when we're top of the league again.

Does this make me a glory hunter????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here