Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your SECOND favourite sport after FOOTER

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
probably Cricket , although the likes of Boxing,Basketball and Ice Hockey (as well as abit of Tennis during the summer) are worthy also-rans

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I dont believe what I am reading with some of the most boring sports going like Formula 1 and cycling. My favourite obviously is football followed by and I am not sure in which order Boxing and Cricket. Cant see the point of ice hockey just loads of blokes looking for a fight if thats what they want do it properly and take up boxing.

"can't see the point in football just a load of blokes looking to throw themselves to the ground if thats what they want do it properly and take up gymnastics"

i can only presume that with such a joke statement you have never before watched a game of ice hockey

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Ice hockey for me too.
New York Rangers are my team too, Even though my only experience of seeing them was a 6-2 defeat.

Brandon Prust is our enforcer or better known as a goon. Gets into fights or takes on fights started by his more gifted team mates to prevent them taking penalty minutes.
He follows in a long line of goons such as Donald Brashear & my personal favourite Colton Orr!

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Formula one for me, many think it's boring but to me it's not just about what happens on the track, it's the whole weekend event, the tactics the intrigue and politics.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
The Albion
Cricket
Football

and my least liked are as follows
tennis
american football
any motor sports

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
The Albion
Tour De France
World Cup or Euro Champs
Football
Watching Sussex at Hove in the sun with beer in hand
Watching rugby (union or league) at home with beer in hand
Big athletic meets
Running - as a participant

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It depends who is playing.

The Albion above all else, but I'd rather watch a Rugby Union test match between major rugby playing nations than England in a football friendly. I love cricket too, but again Ashes cricket is very special and I'd probably watch that over a run of the mill test rugby match. International football only really interests me in the big tournaments, and even then, I'd rather watch the Rugby World Cup than the football European Championships.

I quite like rugby league, ice hockey, baseball, and increasingly, American football also. And the Olympics.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
MMA is my next favourite sport after football, then its Rugby League (Bradford Bulls) and Cricket (Sussex).

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
american football is my favourite sport, before football as we know it. followed by rugby league.

edit to add my teams -
american football : chicago bears NFL missouri tigers NCAA
rugby league: leeds rhinos

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Cricket beats football for me I'm afraid, with snooker in 3rd place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here