Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your scum

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Gonna throw it out there - who gives a shit about the gender? Surely hitting anyone is wrong regardless?

Who is to say that this girl wasn't (if it happened) going around challenging people to a fight and some one took her up on it? IF it happened like that, she can't hide behind her gender as a reason not to get lamped by a drunk and angry Albion fan.

Similarly why was an Albion fan hitting ANYONE? We're better than that. Most people are better than that.

Gender means f*** all.

*waits for woman beater and calls back to the 1950's or posts saying I condone domestic violence*

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

And you just stood & watched did ya ?
"WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS" did you tell him that or just peel the bird off of the pavement & wait till you got home to vent your anger on here you f***ing little cretin I bet shit yourself didn't ya ?
You probably mouthed off then hid behind her if the truth be told

Jan 31, 2012
Harsh, but probably a mistake. It's very difficult to ascertain the gender of you lot most of the time.
That's rich coming from a weed !

Epsom, they're all a bunch of wankers mate, always have been, always will be. Total utter scum, that's why it's so good to beat them so often :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's rich coming from a weed !

Epsom, they're all a bunch of wankers mate, always have been, always will be. Total utter scum, that's why it's so good to beat them so often :)

So somebody's girlfriend got hit but it's ok because you won a football match? Ok.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There were a few Brighton fans on the way in being wankers. I think they started on a kid at some point. As we got close to the ground, there were a few Palace fans being just as bad.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
So somebody's girlfriend got hit but it's ok because you won a football match? Ok.
My Girlfriend was hit by a fly the other day, but I can safely she is OK, both her and the fly were fine.
And I still managed to find the bunker from my tee shot :facepalm:

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
And you just stood & watched did ya ?
"WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS" did you tell him that or just peel the bird off of the pavement & wait till you got home to vent your anger on here you f***ing little cretin I bet shit yourself didn't ya ?
You probably mouthed off then hid behind her if the truth be told

you sound prowper nawty

D

Deleted User X18H

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5346835 said:
Is hove born n bred a palace fan?

After translating in to Polish, then Italian, then hebrew and then back to English I think I've cracked it:

I was a friend of mine is building and scarf girl and hit her in the face of your fans suitable fists Men of Color tough girl with a scarf on the Palace on masturbation masturbation masturbating

I don't believe he is. But he is a 1901 member and he can afford to live in Brighton. And goes along most weeks and not just once to a year to show off , like you.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Anyway, thanks for the beer shower at HT in the Arthur when you kicked the gate open. I noticed none of you were brave enough to come through that gate though.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I really love all the hard men from both sides, it's a shame how we hear about a woman being hit and a kid being picked on but the headline I would love to see is "soccer hard man hospitalised". All these soccer hard men nowadays and not one decent tear up, tossers

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I really love all the hard men from both sides, it's a shame how we hear about a woman being hit and a kid being picked on but the headline I would love to see is "soccer hard man hospitalised". All these soccer hard men nowadays and not one decent tear up, tossers

Personally I think a containment area should be made outside grounds for anyone who wants a tear up. Fans not interested in fighting can pay for weapons to be thrown in. An extra income source for clubs, the fight the hooligans want and keeps them away from normal law-abiding fans...

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Personally I think a containment area should be made outside grounds for anyone who wants a tear up. Fans not interested in fighting can pay for weapons to be thrown in. An extra income source for clubs, the fight the hooligans want and keeps them away from normal law-abiding fans...

The thing is though all these hard men nowadays would become law abiding fans then as they only seem mouthy in groups or amongst weaker opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here