Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your scum

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Stories like this make me sick to my stomach. I would dearly love to see this person punished hard. Utter, utter scum. If you know who it was, grass him up. Don't think about it, just do it. There are times when being a grass is an absolutely essential part of life. This is one of those times.

Of course you are right, but you are making a huge assumption that this is a perfectly true tale.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

Q. What about the 6 foot 4 16 stone Palace guy who stood 10 yards ahead of 100 Palace at the crossroads of NJ wanting to take on every Brighton fan then, what should happen to him?

A. Apparently he was knocked out cold, so at least he saw the action he wanted

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

Easy really. Change to blue and white before games. Tuff shity.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Was this the 'girl?' on the left?

Eric-Cantonas-infamous-ku-001.jpg

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I doubt anyone punched anyone given that the entire met police kindly walked us all back to the station.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.

Your scum! If someone hit my girlfriend i'd do a lot more than go on a football fan site and cry about it. I'd either be in hospital or in a police lock up. Coward!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bet she dived.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Your tough men supporters just attacked a woman on a palace kit & scarf on these rivalry & rivalry but hitting a girl in colours is totally out of order SCUM

English is obviously not your first language.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Your scum
-------------------------------------------------

....and you are illiterate

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My mate go smacked by his mum outside the ground!

I don't see why this thread is more important!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I thought Epsom was supposed to be quite an affluent place. Obviously they let anyone there now. Standards are slipping :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here