Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your proudest achievement

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I get EVERY star on Angry Birds, thrown a 180 at darts and done 100 keepy uppies. Honestly though, raising £18,000 for charity in last 4 years. Hoping to make it to £20,000 this year. But couldn't have done it without the amazing help of Brighton and Palace fans

Sadly one of my (very few) greatest achievements too. :nono:

I might bump this thread on Results day depending how well or not I do :thumbsup:

I get EVERY star on Angry Birds, thrown a 180 at darts and done 100 keepy uppies. Honestly though, raising £18,000 for charity in last 4 years. Hoping to make it to £20,000 this year. But couldn't have done it without the amazing help of Brighton and Palace fans

Seriously well done mate, but please stop saying nice things about Palace fans, you`re ruining it for the rest of us.:)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My passing out parade in 1982 when I joined the RAF. Mum and dad both there, and when we did the "advance in parade order" to Present Arms, a flypast of 6 Tornado's came over. I could just about make out my mum in the crowd bawling, and my dad sat there ramrod straight with pride as he was ex-RAF.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Getting promoted from fitter to assistant manager then manager at ATS in 4 1/2 years, then ditching it 3 years later to become full time carer for my mrs as her MS had got really bad. Then nursing her through 2 1/2 years of chemo and watching her be able to have a quality of life she never thought she would have again, and the look on our sons face the first time she was able to take him out on her own for the first time without having a 2 hour time limit and her taking 2-3 days to recover :)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Some great stories folks, keep em going. Apart from my kids, my greatest achievements in my life are my wife and after leaving school with zero qualifications, going to night school for 4 years and achieving 8 G.C.S.E's and now a medical equipment engineer.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Some great stories folks, keep em going. Apart from my kids, my greatest achievements in my life are my wife and after leaving school with zero qualifications, going to night school for 4 years and achieving 8 G.C.S.E's and now a medical equipment engineer.

Similar to me then! Does go to show that all the unemployed have no excuse when they have no qualifications.

I am of course on about the spongers and not the legit unemployed people. But that's another subject.......

Well done though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here