Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your partners most irritating habit

larus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your partners most irritating habit

HampshireSeagulls said:
And they work until they get the "wife" upgrade. Then it stops washing, cleaning, blowing, sucking.......but develops an overwhelming whine that you can't fix. Seriously, the whine is a design fault and there is no known cure for it. Ever.

Well, I got rid of the whine, but it was f***ing expensive. No matter, life's shit loads better. Found a new model now and appears to better equipped than last model. In fact, there's nothing I would want different. :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your partners most irritating habit

HampshireSeagulls said:
And they work until they get the "wife" upgrade. Then it stops washing, cleaning, blowing, sucking.......but develops an overwhelming whine that you can't fix. Seriously, the whine is a design fault and there is no known cure for it. Ever.

Lucky I have no plans to upgrade then. 8 Years and counting :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Race said:
NEVER replaces a new loo roll, let alone onto the loo roll holder. :angry:

Intresting you should say that- try this wait until loo roll is right down say a sheet left then try as hard as possible not to go all day and i bet you, even come that night the same amount of paper is still on there. How as she managed to use the loo but no loo roll...dirty mare :)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Re: Re: Re: Your partners most irritating habit

Brighton till i die said:
you know - i think they call those machines "dishwashers" these days

we've have only just got one - and I was struggling to think what the proper name is. Used to be Dick Knights Mum.

I will add - not switching lights off. It is like Blackpool bloomin illuminations here most nights. Also switching on the hot water for a bath - and not switching it off again.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Not putting things back. She alway's drops stuff randomly when she's finished with it, nothing ever gets put in the same place twice. Then she wonders why she loses things.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your partners most irritating habit

Rangdo said:
Lucky I have no plans to upgrade then. 8 Years and counting :lolol:

It helps if you run them in a bit first. I upgraded after 18 years and didn't notice any difference - even the farts in bed sound the same.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Meade's_Ball said:
I hate the way she is Bert Kwouk. Really winds me up.

I used to have that problem, but then traded in for a Jackie Chan model. Smaller, cheaper, and runs faster...

...and very handy in a custard pie fight.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Goring Gull said:
Intresting you should say that- try this wait until loo roll is right down say a sheet left then try as hard as possible not to go all day and i bet you, even come that night the same amount of paper is still on there. How as she managed to use the loo but no loo roll...dirty mare :)

Er its HIM that doesnt replace the loo roll, not ME!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Rusthall Seagull said:
leaving the wet dishcloth in the bottom of the sink...goes all smelly and brown!
You sure that is the Dish cloth.

Mine is leaving me to lock front door before bed time and shut the downstairs windows. etc.

Plus moving things without letting you know ,then she gets pissed off because I have chucked everything on the floor to find what i`m looking for.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forever moving things around or re-arranging rooms etc

Must be a woman thing but fecking annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here