Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Name

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
El Presidente said:
I was in Peru travellin in 1989 when there was a military coup. I went out in the street in my NOBO Albion top, and started talking to some soldiers. They agreed that I could take some photos with them outside the presidential palace and I gave one of them the shirt as a souvenir. One of them called me El Presidente

Interesting..so your name could also have been 'A Peruvian shot my balls off'.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Back in the days of the first REMF match I went under the unimaginative guise of my initials, RG, but changed to Tricky Dicky a while ago. Having the first name Richard, it does tend to get corrupted to several different things, including both Tricky and Dicky at various different times at work, so I stuck with that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm a man, I like Harveys. Don't drink it as much as I used to but still think it's the finest bitter in the world. And I like daft superhero-type names, "man of steel" etc. Chosen on a whim many moons ago and stuck with since, despite toying with other handles. But changing usernames is WRONG.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
El Presidente,

Ive got this image of a soldier wandering around Lima in a pink Albion away shirt...

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Hated cleaning my footie boots then left them in carrier bag.
you can get some furry old mould growing especially if you don't play for a couple of weeks:eek: :eek:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
For some reason when I first registered all those years ago I had Paul McCartney & Wings song 'Band On The Run' in my head. Not sure why as I don't own any of his non Beatles stuff. This obviously morphed into ManOnTheRun

Must have 'inadvertantly' been listening to Radio 2 that morning ...:blush:

Last edited:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
i used to fancy ronan keating when i was younger and wanted to get into his pants, hence why i'm called rospants:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
footychick said:
I love football and I'm a chick.
I couldn't think of anything better :rolleyes:

whats a chick?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
footychick said:
Sorry - lady, woman, girl, bird, female. :rolleyes:

Oh you mean "crumpet"

C/O Gerald The Gorilla Sketch, Not The Nine O/clock News

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm half-Welsh and grew up in my Welsh grandparents' house so I wanted something appropriately Welsh: Gwylan is Welsh for seagull so sounded about right (it's also the title of a poem by Dafydd ap Gwilym that I quote in my sig)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Used to catch the 729 to Brighton,the special rate ticket(45p I think for all day travel ) was called the wanderbus.
Lucky it wasn't called the tight little fucker I suppose.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here