Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Name

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I have the ability to make a military style weapon from pots and pans and can fire it without coming close to hitting anyone.

I occasionsally smoke cigars and one of my mates is Black.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Has been my nickname for somewhere around 12 years now - because I am (was) very pasty.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Mine come from the song we sing about Peter Ward. Before I posted on here I used to use Wardy Wonderland in OMMRPG's. A lot of people knew / know me as Wardy through that. So seemed right to use it on here as well.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
555 because 5 is my lucky number, and kaz becuse its one of my many nicknames and a very much abbrieviated version of my surname. Just please don't ask me to spell it (my surname that is)

I was originally registered under another name, which has escaped my memory.

However, when NSC rose from the flames after sometime out, i switched to Life After Bobby because someone had just been sold. Can't remember for the life of me what his name was though or what he's doing now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
You're shitting me?? :lol: Can you prove this?

Just ask 555Kaz. My dad is also good friends with Jim Rosenthal. They became mates due to a mutual friendship with Charles Bronson, who they both meet through Winner.

Last edited:

my NSP user name is Dashboard Widgets (the secret's out!) named after a feature in Apple OS X Tiger - which is sad and geeky but it was the first thing that came into my head. :dunce:

for NSC i just swapped the first letters, because i have well toned Washboard Di(d)gets...! which also kinda fits because i'm a graphic designer and therefore use my Mac all day at work.

also my real name is Matt which was probably taken a long time ago...

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Les Biehn said:
Just ask 555Kaz. My dad is also good friends with Jim Rosenthal. They became mates due to a mutual friendship with Charles Bronson, who they both meet through Winner.

Tis all true, although yet to be introduced to Winner, I can 100% verify everything else. I couldn't believe it either till I met them all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here