Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possession?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
clapham_gull said:
Today down at my parents today, I spotted a very weary looking 1983 Wembley blue finger.
i've got one of those... it's starting to crumble a bit as well - i think one of us should invest in a special climate controlled glass case to safeguard the relic for future generations...

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
About 50 or so programmes, ticket stubbs from away games, and various shirts, more so my white one for the pal*ar*se match

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Tickets and programmes from the last game at the Goldstone. From the very same game a wooden seat and back from the West stand. What i realy wanted was one of the antique turnstiles, but believe only 3 of these survived the bulldozers. I would pay big money for one of these ..................any for sale?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ive got a home shirt (the Ajax style one) signed by the then current team, Stuart Tuck, Mayo, etc...

And ive got a signed picture of bobby aswell.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
2006050600260951.jpg

:clap2: :clap2:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
can i calll my old man a prized possesion as he was the resident cartoonist (remember Cyril and Cecil the C-gulls in the programmes in the late 70's?)

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
SomewhereI have a cassette tape of the Albion Report from the Newcastle game in 1979 - god knows where though.

I still have the acrylic jumper (embroidered with British Caledonian, I think) that I wore to the cup final.

And on my desk at work is a super photo taken by a friend of the second the ball crosses the line at the play-off final.

I also have a signed football from the friendly at Arundel just before Zamora left.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bit of net from the Goldstone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a Terry Connors' red no. 10 shirt [Red one - Adidas / NOBO]

Also Keelo's shirt [Green / Nobo] - not sure what season.

Also no. 14 shirt [Ribero / TSB] - I guess lots of different subs wore this, possibly even Tiltman!

In answer to a couple of you higher up this thread - Algie, I think you can still buy the play-off final photo in the club shop. Lots list the Palace away program as a special thing; if anybody else wants one, they have a pile of them in the club shop for 50p each. They are in the back right corner of the upstairs part, in a plastic tub along with yellow 'Leon Knight - Legend' t-shirts!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That shirt is pretty damn fine, can't claim anything nearly as decent, thought I do have a few shirts and programmes from almost all the Albion games I have been to.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Gully said:
That shirt is pretty damn fine, can't claim anything nearly as decent, thought I do have a few shirts and programmes from almost all the Albion games I have been to.

Wanna BUY it? ;) :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I bought two of McGhee's myriad incisors when he died in his mid-50s while the world squalored in its mid-90s, tweaking its way to deliberate financial mishap and frozen war. Each tooth can grow an inch from its origins when manly threat comes to bare it's hungry truth in your presence. McGhee would suckle a lower's brinks to split, but i'd just stab in the throat and watch the blood fountain like that of an abatoired cowerer, hooked and drained by gravitas and concrete's louder calls.

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
My Hereford ticket signed by Kerry Mayo and Robbie Reinelt and a couple of signed shirts worn by Kerry :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here