Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possession?

Probably my signed ball from the 2001 Division 3 Championship-winning side. Adams, Zamora, Cullip, Kuipers.....

ABCD0006.jpg

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
My brother pinched the blueprints for the rebuilt Goldstone north stand from the ground whilst work was in progress.

My mother threw them out with all our other stuff though (wembley hands/flags, hundreds of programmes etc....):nono:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Something quite personal.

Me and my brother were caught close up by a press photographer, a little drunk but very happy in the crowd after the Palace win away.

I contacted the agency, had it blown up and framed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:
Something quite personal.

Me and my brother were caught close up by a press photographer, a little drunk but very happy in the crowd after the Palace win away.

I contacted the agency, had it blown up and framed.

Good photo that and believe it was the first time we met :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Got a piece of the St. James' Park turf on the day we were promoted to Div 1 in 1979. By the time I got it home it was just a lump of mud so I threw it onto my parents garden borders. Come to think of it, the pitch was just a lump of mud anyway! But, hey, did we care?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Coach said:
fossilized grass from the goldstone and a sheet of signatures that the team gave my son whilst he was poorly in hospital last christmas and they all visited.

Mrs C.

Surely that is your sons posession huh? THIEF.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
A pair of custom made Zamora boots (custom made for Bobby, not me) I bought at the Malcolm Stuart testimonial dinner. (vodka and an caution, bad combination). Signed shirt from that same season too.

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
My B&W original photo of garry nelson in full flight scoring against arsenal in the FA Cup.. I have often wondered taking a copy of the print and sending both to Garyy asking him to send the original back signed as it IS a fantastic photo, of which I believe he would'nt have as it was taken by a photographer from the CoI.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Steve Gritt and Robbie Reinelt signed my copy of "More Than 90 Minutes" on pages where their photos appear. Norman Cook signed an Albion shirt for me and put up with me interviewing him in his home for two hours or more, back in the days when I used to write for Brighton Rockz with Roz, Lush, Lord B and plenty others. Happy days....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bry Nylon said:
. Norman Cook signed an Albion shirt for me and put up with me interviewing him in his home for two hours or more, back in the days when I used to write for Brighton Rockz with Roz, Lush, Lord B and plenty others. Happy days....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Oddly enough, i read that very article on the bog only the other day!:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oddly enough, i read that very article on the bog only the other day!:lolol:

I hope it wiped your bum squeaky clean :thumbsup:

(Nice to hear that people are still reading it :clap:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
McShane's shirt against Palace signed by the man himself.

The final edition of Gull's Eye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here