Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possesion?

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Signed shirt, personalised signed photos with me in, signed programmes, and a falmer poster i cut out the argus, signed by the whole team that was at Wycombe, when we had the protest.

Wouldn't sell anyhting from a ticket stub to the signed shirt.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
haven't really got signed stuff.

my most prized albion possession is my donny ticket. i have a look at it sometimes.............. i like looking at it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Bobby Zamora's signed England shirt.

Michel Kuipers' gloves

Signed picture of Ben Roberts saving a Swindon penalty

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Autographed ball circa 1985. and the Albion history book with about 35 autographs. Goldstone turf ( a few blades really) and gate no 18 sign from Goldstone.:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My piece of the North Stand.:clap2:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
In the late 70s I was at Portsmouth Poly and travelled to all the Albion games by train. I got to know a Brighton scout who got off at Fratton, like me, and after the Wolves 3rd Round tie in 1978/9 he gave me a programme signed by the Albion squad; Ward, Lawrenson etc. He also invited me to join him in th Director's Box at Fratton park for a Pompey/Brighton Youth Cup match a couple of weeks later. I saw him regularly and he often came up with complimentary tickets for games and was always a good source of inside info on the painfully slow train journey. This meant a lot in the days before NSC when I didn't even have access to Vinicombe. A great bloke and that programme remains my most prized possession.

The only other thing I can think of is a dog-eared Argus booklet called 'How Promotion Was Won' from 1972 full of pictures of a toothless Willie Irvine. which I still treasure.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My vivid memories and all the great high and lows

Digmut

Jul 14, 2003
Ashford Kent
I got a framed montage signed by the entire squad from a couple of years ago plus a photo of me and my daughter being presented with it by Charlie and Danny!

Brixtaan said:
blue wooden directors seat ripped out of the stand at Goldstones last game.

Pride of place in the lounge now.

Glad it's not just me then! I've got a seat from the old South Stand in my fireplace with a ball signed by the Division 3-winning squad.

Along with those my most prized things would be a piece of net from the north goal, ticket and programs from the last day at The Goldstone, and also my play-off final ticket.

Also got a Bobby Zamora-signed centenary shirt but that doesn't mean as much for some reason.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Got a piece of the old West Stand in my flat. People see it & think it's just a piece of old timber with some blue paint on it!
Well that piece of rotting timber with blue paint on it saw Willie Irvine's goal against the Villa; Fred Binney worshipped by the North Stand, "SuperFred!"; Peter Ward become THE legend.
My bit of rotting wood with blue paint is priceless!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here