Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possesion?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Everest said:
I got the FA Cup Final Replay programme, actually signed by the team in the Wembley dressing room. How did I get in there? Don't ask, secret!
ya give good head? :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Nothing signed yet, although I had a text message from a mate of mine, who works for one of the Albion's sponsors, to say he'd managed to get hold of a Seagulls diary for me, handed personally to him and signed by one Paul Rogers!!

:cool:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not my most prized, as no sentimental value, but my most recent. 4-way prints of the 1957-58, 1964-65, 1979-80, 1982-83, playing staff, within the one frame.

N

Nwanko

the flag from the north-east corner flag from the last game at the Goldstone :(

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ben roberts play off final shirt. and all my goldstone stuff, including the kettle! oh, and robbie reinelts boots and a signed pair of mark ormerods gloves

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
My centenary shirt signed by the entire squad got it for my 17th birthday too. It will always be special to me, no way would I sell it!

NewBoy

Jul 9, 2003
Mile Oak
Division Two Championship Medal
Division Three Championship Medal
Signed Shirt which all the players signed at the end of the Championship season division three
1983 FA Cup programme
Over 1,000 Brighton programmes
Training shirt from the play off final this year.

Oh Graham Barretts Shirt:lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Cup Final Programme, quite a few shirts (none signed though), loads of other programmes and tickets and a heartfull of memories.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I've got a few items from the Goldstone, but the most prized item may well be my Cup Final Replay ticket, which is still in tact with the original counterfoil (as I was too sick to go). Since Wembley looked pretty full that night, there can't be too many unused tickets in existence.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
blue wooden directors seat ripped out of the stand at Goldstones last game.

Pride of place in the lounge now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here