Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possesion?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Just been looking at Ebay and there are various one off Albion memorabilia for sale, Just wondering what is everyone most prized Albion possesion, and would you sell it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Signed programme from Bobby (with my name on it) and an away shirt (red & black) number 25 also signed by BZ

No way would I sell them.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Great Cornholio said:
I've also got the video of Beckhams debut at the Goldstone - I wonder if that's worth anything?

I bought a video of the last season at the Goldstone off Ebay and right at the end it shows memories of past games (including Beckham coming onto the pitch) interspersed with stills of the demolition.
It brings tears to my eyes each time so I try to stop the video before it gets to that point.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the last shirt bobby zamora wore at the withdean ( for the watford game i think) signed and framed

My signed shirt, all the programmes from the 1979-80 home season, my lucky skint t-shirt with the seagulls across the middle and the post office first day release to celebrate our promotion to the old first division. er might get rid of the programmes!!! but prob not :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My Goldstone seat and my two signed shirts (Centenary one signed by Mayo, last seasons signed by squad).

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
ive got a signed heart of football shirt as worn by kerry mayo (had to wash it as it had bogies on it, but thats another story!!) and its signed by all the champs of division 3!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My signed poster of the great Peter Ward.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got a shirt that was signed by Bobby Zamora and Peter Ward either side of the club badge.

I was at the Arundel pre-season friendly last season, Bobby left for Spurs then next morning.

Think I'll keep that one.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The soil I have from the Golstone and the grass that I planted in my back garden from the centre circle of the Goldstone (not in my possession anymore but I know it's always there like).

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
my play off final ticket signed by fatboy slim saying " hello rob, 1-0 to the albion, Norm" :clap2:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
i managed to get hold of:

kerry mayo's coat (Hereford Game)
Kerry mayo's boots (End of season against Shrewsbury)
Mark Ormerod's undies and shorts after the hereford game, all still intact with mud and skids!!

:p

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in a frame high on a shelf, it reads:

North Terrace
Brighton & Hove Albion
v Doncaster Rovers

It is utterly irreplacable.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Superphil said:
Got a shirt that was signed by Bobby Zamora and Peter Ward either side of the club badge.

I was at the Arundel pre-season friendly last season, Bobby left for Spurs then next morning.

Think I'll keep that one.
My Mum won a signed ball from that game in a raffle and gave it to me (bless her). Coppell left the ground before the ball was signed so the Palace scoundrel's signature is not on it!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I got the FA Cup Final Replay programme, actually signed by the team in the Wembley dressing room. How did I get in there? Don't ask, secret!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here