Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion memorabilia

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure we must have done this before but...

A large laminated photo of the Div 3 Championship team with everyone messing about laughing and loads of champagne flying around. I have no idea where I got it but I found it whilst cleaning a room out recently and everytime I look at it it makes me smile and reminds me when things were all upbeat around the Albion.

I am struggling with the names of some of the players featured though

My father had one of Bobby Smith's betting slips/tickets which my mum thinks she still has somewhere. We'll probably offer it to the Albion for the museum thingy at Falmer.
She's also got my school cap from Hove CGS signed by Charlie Livesey, which got me a detention for wearing defaced school uniform. Thank you Mr Liddell.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
probably not the best I own, but what I like most, is my collection of shirts dating back to 1987/88 season

I also have my ticket stubs from the Hereford game, last game at the Goldstone, first and last games at Gillingham, and 1st game at Withdean

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Seat form the Goldstone and a piece of potted turf.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Memories only for me.Some brilliant ones though.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
signed match ball which I won as a highest bidder in a charity auction on Radio Brighton!

I'm not sure who the signatures are though, although Peter Wards is legible :)

I may donate it to the 'Falmer Stadium Museum'

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Signed centenary shirt by all the players.

My dad's got some of the Goldstone net somewhere.

:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ben roberts play-off final shirt

notable mentions to robbie reinelts 97/98 season boots, and a mark ormerod shirt and pair of gloves

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Not sure how rare but have a white wax candle with the team line up for the fa cup final on it in pristeene condition.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A white special edition Palace game shirt, one of the spare not match worn ones of which there are about 20 in existence. Signed on the front by the squad.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Mine is the FA cup semi final programme signed by Jimmy Melia and the press cuttings from the Argus going back to the promotion to Division 1 right upto the recent Man City game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here