Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most HATED Band/Artist ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What's wrong with a little hyperbole now and then? It just really gets on my tits. (Bohemian Rhapsody, that is.)

My head was filled with a load of crappy number ones from throughout history. You made me think of Saturday Night by Whigfield which is just not on, no one should have to suffer that!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Elbow. Such dreary shite. Every time I hear them I want to jam a chisel deep into my eardrums.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I simply cannot believe that Billy Joel was mentioned earlier. Am shocked and dismayed.

As for my vote, I don't really hate any bands but will always turn the radio over if Black Eyed Peas or Coldplay come on, so they are probably both my most disliked.

That being said the Black Eyed Peas first album before that annoying bint Fergie joined was very very good hip hop, and the Ding Dong Cavalry Bells song by Coldplay isn't the worst thing ever. Just close.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Van f***ing Morrison.

Miserable Irish oxygen theif and Buffet slayer.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Morrisey - managed to convince a generation he has talent when in fact, he's just an outspoken cock. IMO obviously.

The Smiths wrote some classic music thats inspired countless bands, been enjoyed by millions all across the world, even some of his solo stuff is good..... but agreed he is an outspoken cock :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Nickleback!

U2 are twits and don't rate the music but they can't even compare to the awfullness of Nickleback

The thing with Nickleback is that they're so bad it's actually quite funny, I just laugh at their dreadfulness whenever I hear one of their songs.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My head was filled with a load of crappy number ones from throughout history. You made me think of Saturday Night by Whigfield which is just not on, no one should have to suffer that!

St Winifred's school Choir with "There's no-one quite like Grandma"
Joe Dolce with Shaddap yo Face.
Grandad from Clive Dunn (although that does lend itself to "alternative" lyrics.)
And I was going to say Agadoo, but that only got to no 2 according to my book of British Hit Singles.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Justin Bieber
One Direction
Nicki Minaj (although Starships is an infectious tune)

Basically any artist that has a fanbase who constantly try to trend things on Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here