Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most HATED Band/Artist ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who is it ?. Following on from the obligatory NSC Coldplay slagging off. Which band/artist do you hate the most and the reason for this.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
George Michael - shit

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Simply Red.

Just because of the bland lazy shit they produce.

Could add hundreds of other bands though that are equally predictable and dull

f*** sake, what a shit thread Uncle.

Just because you love Coldplay and can't handle that some us think they're shit you actually invite further abuse.

Sort it out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bruno Mars. If I wake up in the morning and the first song that pops up on the radio is Bruno Mars, it genuinely gets me in a bad mood, even at that very early stage of the day.

I can't explain it, I just cannot BEAR his music. Every song he's ever released, I absolutely loathe.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I used to really like Simply Red. They have done some decent songs but Hucknall is a cock. I went to see them at the Wembley Arena and they were meant to be on at 8.30 pm and finally dragged their arses on stage at 9.15 pm and only when beer bottles were being thrown on the stage and did a 90 minute set showing a complete contempt for their fans and after that they are Dogshit for me. It does take away great songs like Stars and For Your Babies though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Just because you love Coldplay and can't handle that some us think they're shit you actually invite further abuse.

Sort it out.

Eh, what ? A bit harsh.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Simply Red is a good shout.

Mel Sykes said she went back to Mick's place one night.
He put some music on.
It was Simply Red :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sort it out.

I accept a lot of people hate Coldplay. I don't get it though as the reasons seem disingenuous and are largely, follow the crowd imo.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
U2, just never liked this lot, dont really seem that entertaining.

The early stuff (before Bono thought he was Mother Theresa) was top drawer. October and War were great albums. '11 O'clock, tick tock' is an immense tune.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Robbie Williams, I hate him with a passion.

Oooh, good shout. Him too. Overrated, not nearly as talented as he thinks he is (his best work was all off the back of Guy Chambers' songwriting) and cringemakingly, unbearably self-satisfied and smug.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Gerri Halliwell I have never liked her but was catching up on the X Factor today from Saturday night and I can't stand her - vacuous beyond belief and rude with it - can't stand her one bit -

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
U2 so overrated it's untrue

also would like to pull bonio's glasses off and see what's under that other geezer's whooly hat

suggest name change

Pretentious Shit

I accept a lot of people hate Coldplay. I don't get it though as the reasons seem disingenuous and are largely, follow the crowd imo.

Fair play it was a tad harsh, it just looked to me like you'd invited more abuse from the normal Spielberg abusers.

I just don't like their music, don't know why but it makes me think about death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here