Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most disliked Albion player ever !!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Didn't want to use the word hate in the title think the word hate is sometimes over the top
So what Albion player have your disliked the most since your time watching the Albion

I'm going for Robert Codner
Always thought he was a bit of a powder puff in the tackle and showed arrogance when he wasn't as good as he thought he was
The final nail in the coffin for me for my dislike for Codner was the 2 fingered gesture he gave at the goldstone to the west stand this triggered my response to the only time I nearly got thrown out of a stadium for going over the top in my reply to his gesture
For this reason alone Mr Codner I dislike you

Mind you he was getting an awful lot of stick that day :D probably for the powder puff tackles

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Mark farrington the worst striker have ever seen

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
Cant remember the game but we had a minutes silence and i was in the north and during that someone shouted out "why don't you f*** off back to Barnet Codner" quite amusing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't want to use the word hate in the title think the word hate is sometimes over the top
So what Albion player have your disliked the most since your time watching the Albion

I'm going for Robert Codner
Always thought he was a bit of a powder puff in the tackle and showed arrogance when he wasn't as good as he thought he was
The final nail in the coffin for me for my dislike for Codner was the 2 fingered gesture he gave at the goldstone to the west stand this triggered my response to the only time I nearly got thrown out of a stadium for going over the top in my reply to his gesture
For this reason alone Mr Codner I dislike you

Mind you he was getting an awful lot of stick that day :D probably for the powder puff tackles
He was bloody good when a TV camera was there.

Quite why we didn't 'Blue Peter' some cameras, is beyond me.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
I remember Teddy Maybank getting plenty of abuse from the noth stand. Was it not " Teddy Maybank your a wanker Teddy Maybank your a wanker a wanker" or similar.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Nathan Jones due to him taunting Albion fans at Yeovil away after they had scored the winner against us. I met him when he played for us and thought he was a decent bloke, so his reaction in that match pissed me off.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Andy Kennedy was up his own arse. Remember him giving the North Stand the cupped ear gesture after scoring.

dandanthebrightonfan

Jan 29, 2012
BN14
I remember Teddy Maybank getting plenty of abuse from the noth stand. Was it not " Teddy Maybank your a wanker Teddy Maybank your a wanker a wanker" or similar.

Only man i've ever seen who could head a ball further then he could kick it and more often then not in completely the wrong direction,i think at the time he was our record signing as well which didn't help his cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here