Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your Most Detestable Player

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I dont think the shin pads are the problem its how he wears his socks. Most players have shin pads smaller than you would imagine. Most people I've played football with have worn kids shin pads.

As for the hair not too different from Propper.

As for being a dickhead probably no different to Knockers, Duffy and Stephens. Just gets more coverage in the press.

Grealish’s hair is just daft. Davy’s is just long.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Brian McClair is worth a mention, the useless goal hanging mouthy ****.
Aside from all that, he may be a nice fella away from the pitch I guess

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Definitely Diouf for me.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
one player ive always hated was David Batty

He missed the penalty that knocked us out of the 98 world cup and he said he couldn't care less

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Johnny Giles

That's a good call. People talk about Charlton and Hunter from that Leeds team but they were good, honest cloggers, Giles and Brenmer were a snide little pair though. What makes it worse is that Giles could really play.

I notice we're on foreign leagues now do I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Ramos or, going back a bit, the Butcher of Bilboa (not going to try to spell his name) - the one who did for Maradona. I know some people may laud him for that but he was a nasty piece of work

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As of now it is most fouled (by jumping into the player and falling over) Grealish by a mile. He could be really good under a good manager, but with Villa his talent doesn’t hurt the opposition enough.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I always thought Paul Ince was a proper c**t.
Bottler. Southgate had to take the shit for missing that penalty because "The Guv'nor" was too scared to step up, and ran away when Venebles asked for 5. Opposite of Pearce.

What a prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here