Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Some other horrible Palace bastard

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I was wondering why I have never seen a thread like this on the Palace message boards but then again we literally wouldn't know any brighton players from the last 20 years

Eight of the eleven are from the 70's and 80's.

Talking of Brighton players from the last twenty years, I see "Row Z" Bobby just won another game for Fulham - his second in 4 days. However, he's still struggling in the shadow of Andy Johnson. I hear Cappello was there to have a look at Johnson today... oh hang on...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just out of interest, who the hell is David Hopkin and why would we care about him? ???

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Swindelhurst. Talentless nomark. Special mention for Cannon's dodgy 'tache which always looked like it had bits of Norwood kebab in it and slowed him down when trying, and failing, to catch Wardy.
PG

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
What was the name of that Palace twat who played for England once and hit the cornerflag with a shot ?

He got cancer from riding a bicycle or something ?

He'll do.

Swindelhurst. Talentless nomark. Special mention for Cannon's dodgy 'tache which always looked like it had bits of Norwood kebab in it and slowed him down when trying, and failing, to catch Wardy.
PG

Swindlehurst-a quality player that you've no doubt had trouble realising due to all the shit that's been served up to you over the years.
Cannon-tremendous servant to our club and one that never had any trouble dealing with the vastly overrated 'who's up' Peter Ward.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
You're refering to the great Geoff Thomas.
If that no mark wanker Foster was worth an England cap, Thomas was worth a thousand!

Thats a bit harsh and I think you know it (every Albion fan will defend Fozzie to the death). I always liked Geoff Thomas even though he played for your mob. Always seemed to give 100% and even though he was never going to win Mastermind always seemed to come across like a reasonbly intelligent chap during interviews (compared to the other numpties of every team around then).

Was he worth an England place, I don't know but England were shockingly bad in the era when he played, if I recall correctly that was when people like Wise and Carlton Palmer were picked regularly - which shows how bad we were under Taylor.

I never knew he got Cancer, is he alright now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here